No, every vet should not get free healthcare

There is no reason why financially well off veterans whose condition is unrelated to their service should get free care. The majority if not all wealthy ex military would prefer private doctors.

Even not financially well off, disabled is a different story, they can get on Medicare. Otherwise if they are homeless or the working poor they can qualify for expanded Medicaid or the ACA. There is no draft.
if it weren't for me qualifying for lvl 7 care I would not get my Bi-polar medication. I was going berserk 20+ years ago. I was saved because I qualified for VA.
You are saying those who can't afford medical shouldn't get it. I have a nephew who doesn't have VA, he never served. He can't hold down a job because of his emotional disorder. Does he deserve to live in the street without medical care?

That is where expanded Medicaid come in to play. So you live in a state without expanded Medicaid, do you think you got bipolar from the military? I am pro the ACA and expanded Medicaid.

Doesn't matter if it came out during military service, aggravated or first time condition you will probably receive veteran benefits and that's the way it should be.

I disagree. I can't understand how some people raised hell about the ACA and expanded Medicaid, but then say vets should all get free healthcare.

I never raised hell about the ACA (could be worked on) or expanded Medicaid.

Depending on your percentage of disability VA health care can be free. If you have private health care insurance the VA bills them.

Those who care for animals shall hereby receive the utmost in quality health (maintenance) for the rest of their daze.Our beloved veterinarians. The most knowledgeable of all health car practitioners on this globe full of flag waving retards
Pass the Lyrica

The diciest part of Trump's promise is in his commitment to "every veteran." The VA gives priority to soldiers whose health problems stem directly from their military service, and it has a hierarchy of priority groups. At the very bottom of the list, there are no slots for financially well-off veterans with no service-related claim.
VA healthcare is one of the benefits for any person who signs their name on the dotted line and puts on a military uniform.

The vast majority of Americans support giving healthcare to all veterans regardless of when or where they served.

You are spitting in the wind if you think you can change that reality. ... :cool:
They lost lots of support after going with a man who doesn't like military who get captured and tortured.

Depending on your percentage of disability VA health care can be free. If you have private health care insurance the VA bills them.
I've always loved that bullshit bureaucratic mumbo jumbo. Percentage of disability. :rofl:

What's next, a harm reduction approach for opioid junkies claiming percentages of disability. Why not women who got laid "I'm 33% pregnant"

Forum List

Back