No Education Nor Intellect Required...

There is definitely some truth to that. All you have to do is look at the college educated idiot Ocasio Cortez.

Ocasio is both an absolute imbecile, and the intellectual leader of the Democrats.

Amazing, huh?

Well it takes one to know one, so you're definitely qualified to make the assessment, even if you're 100% wrong, but we're used to that and I'm sure you're accustomed to being proven wrong, even if you pretend otherwise.

Cortez is NOT the intellectual leader of the Democrats. Not even close. She's a young, freshman Congress woman, just starting out.

Funny thing is that you and the rest of the conservatives seem absolutely terrified of her. Why? If she is as dumb and crazy as you keep telling us she is, she'll implode on her own.

"Cortez is NOT the intellectual leader of the Democrats. Not even close. ....

She wouldn't be the intellectual leader in a box of doorknobs.

BUT.....that doesn't mean that she, and the Democrats aren't crediting her as just that.

There is definitely some truth to that. All you have to do is look at the college educated idiot Ocasio Cortez.

Ocasio is both an absolute imbecile, and the intellectual leader of the Democrats.

Amazing, huh?

Well it takes one to know one, so you're definitely qualified to make the assessment, even if you're 100% wrong, but we're used to that and I'm sure you're accustomed to being proven wrong, even if you pretend otherwise.

Cortez is NOT the intellectual leader of the Democrats. Not even close. She's a young, freshman Congress woman, just starting out.

Funny thing is that you and the rest of the conservatives seem absolutely terrified of her. Why? If she is as dumb and crazy as you keep telling us she is, she'll implode on her own.

BUT.....that doesn't mean that she, and the Democrats aren't crediting her as just that.

'The democrats' are the box of doorknobs.

Amazing, huh?

Hilarious how you the GOP Dupe can only link to GOP propaganda. You're a total waste of time.

Amazing, huh?

Stupid talking points, stupid links from the GOP propaganda machine, and stupid insults. You people are basically all trolls, it's the GOP thing...

Amazing, huh?

Hilarious how you the GOP Dupe can only link to GOP propaganda. You're a total waste of time.

"You're a total waste of time."

Yet......here you are.

Priceless.

Now...I don't want you to waste your time.....but to give you an idea of how important your posts are, if you quit posting, you’d be the only one who knew you quit.

Stupid talking points, stupid links from the GOP propaganda machine, and stupid insults. You people are basically all trolls, it's the GOP thing...

Want to take a crack at defending the latest Democrat Dunce, Ocasio????

The Ocasio-Cortez/Democrat Party “Green New Deal.”

a. Every industrial and residential building is to be retro-fitted with every techological advance available

b. Elimination of all greenhouse gases

c. A committee will be formed that would have a mandate to push union membership

d. The committee would form a national jobs force to move all workers into green jobs

e. A guaranteed living wage and a universal income

f. Medicare for all

g. The federal government would take over and regulate and unionize all industries

You're on.

Yet......here you are.

Priceless.

Now...I don't want you to waste your time.....but to give you an idea of how important your posts are, if you quit posting, you’d be the only one who knew you quit.
I admire and respect your "opinion" LOL...

Thus spake a doorknob.

Yet......here you are.

Priceless.

I admire and respect your "opinion" LOL...

I offered you a challenge.....

...you wimped out.

Amazing, huh?

Well that's clever! Did you find that one the internet or did some one give it to you.

Every time someone takes the time to respond to one of you idiots with a well-reasoned response, you resort to insults. That hardly debating or discussing the issue.

Even time you do this, you are conceding you have nothing.

a. Every industrial and residential building is to be retro-fitted with every techological advance available

c. A committee will be formed that would have a mandate to push union membership

d. The committee would form a national jobs force to move all workers into green jobs

f. Medicare for all

g. The federal government would take over and regulate and unionize all industries

You're on.

Do you want to explain why we should defend something we haven't yet adopted as a stance? Why don't you discuss your objections rather than demanding others defend this?

You don't get to define the discussion or tell us what to do. It doesn't work that way.

f. Medicare for all

You're on.
She's got some good ideas that I hope I live to see in 10 or 20 years...

...to be a Democrat voter.

What is the result of having the education system under the control of Liberals?

This: alexandria ocasio-cortez

1. AOC is being pushed as the fresh new face of the Democrat Party: her plan- The Green New Deal

2. First, every industrial and residential building to be retrofitted with every technological advance.

3. Eliminate greenhouse gases

4. Form a committee that would have a mandate to push union membership; and a national jobs force to move people into green jobs, guaranteeing living wage jobs

5. Universal income and medicare for all.

6. So….the federal government take over and regulate all industries, unionize all industries, ..

7. Has this ever been tried before in human history? How’d it work out?

Yup….Democrats select a bartender to decide on how to run the economy. Hence, the title of this thread.

8. And to pay for this? Raise taxes massively on the ‘rich.’ 60 or 70% tax rates….Ocasio: ”If that’s radical, call me a radical.”

9. BTW,….those in the top 20%, incomes of $150,000, that’s 52% of all income, pay 87% of all income taxes.
America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: them you make, the more you pay.

10. If Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

Or, as the Left does so frequently....simply kill them.

I expect the usual import from our board Leftists: vulgarity, or "Oh, yeah....sez you!"

Proof of the thread title.
I thought this was about being a Republican:

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Most Republicans now think colleges are bad for America

Most Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad for the Country. Why?

Amazing, huh?

"Cortez is NOT the intellectual leader of the Democrats. Not even close."

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is the Darling of the Left, Nightmare of the Right"
...Democrats are hurting only themselves by entertaining it. Ocasio-Cortez, he says, is a “pied piper” leading her party to its demise."
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is the Darling of the Left, Nightmare of the Right

...to be a Democrat voter.

What is the result of having the education system under the control of Liberals?

This: alexandria ocasio-cortez

1. AOC is being pushed as the fresh new face of the Democrat Party: her plan- The Green New Deal

2. First, every industrial and residential building to be retrofitted with every technological advance.

3. Eliminate greenhouse gases

4. Form a committee that would have a mandate to push union membership; and a national jobs force to move people into green jobs, guaranteeing living wage jobs

5. Universal income and medicare for all.

6. So….the federal government take over and regulate all industries, unionize all industries, ..

7. Has this ever been tried before in human history? How’d it work out?

Yup….Democrats select a bartender to decide on how to run the economy. Hence, the title of this thread.

8. And to pay for this? Raise taxes massively on the ‘rich.’ 60 or 70% tax rates….Ocasio: ”If that’s radical, call me a radical.”

9. BTW,….those in the top 20%, incomes of $150,000, that’s 52% of all income, pay 87% of all income taxes.
America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: them you make, the more you pay.

10. If Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

Or, as the Left does so frequently....simply kill them.

I expect the usual import from our board Leftists: vulgarity, or "Oh, yeah....sez you!"

Proof of the thread title.
I thought this was about being a Republican:

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Most Republicans now think colleges are bad for America

Most Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad for the Country. Why?

Amazing, huh?

...Democrats are hurting only themselves by entertaining it. Ocasio-Cortez, he says, is a “pied piper” leading her party to its demise."

"Poll Finds Most People OK With Raising Taxes On Other People

U.S.—In a stunning new poll, Americans indicated they are OK with a 70% marginal tax rate, indicating that since the hefty taxes would only apply to other people and not themselves, they are alright with the extremely high taxes.

"See, a lot of people think the proposed 70% tax rate is way too high," said one woman in California. "But what they don't understand is that the 70% is only on really rich people---in other words, not me. Let's crank it up to 90, 100, or 110% even. I don't mind in the slightest."

Americans all over the country suggested they are OK with a majority of the people voting to take a minority of the people's money, as long as they are not part of that minority.

"I am a very generous person, so I believe everyone else needs to pay their fair share," said Lyle Hartright of Maine. "Everyone that isn't me, I mean."

"These are stunning results," said one analyst. "We always believed that Americans were generous, but we never knew how generous. To offer to raise taxes to 70% or more on other people just goes to show how much compassion people have."
Poll Finds Most People OK With Raising Taxes On Other People

Get the Bee delivered straight to your inbox:

Amazing, huh?

U.S.—In a stunning new poll, Americans indicated they are OK with a 70% marginal tax rate, indicating that since the hefty taxes would only apply to other people and not themselves, they are alright with the extremely high taxes.

"See, a lot of people think the proposed 70% tax rate is way too high," said one woman in California. "But what they don't understand is that the 70% is only on really rich people---in other words, not me. Let's crank it up to 90, 100, or 110% even. I don't mind in the slightest."

Americans all over the country suggested they are OK with a majority of the people voting to take a minority of the people's money, as long as they are not part of that minority.

"I am a very generous person, so I believe everyone else needs to pay their fair share," said Lyle Hartright of Maine. "Everyone that isn't me, I mean."

"These are stunning results," said one analyst. "We always believed that Americans were generous, but we never knew how generous. To offer to raise taxes to 70% or more on other people just goes to show how much compassion people have."

The Babylon Bee???? You're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel for your sources these days PC.

I guess with even FOX News turning on the Putin Puppet in the White House, it gets hard and hard to find a legitimate source to back up your bullshit.

Amazing, huh?

The Babylon Bee???? You're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel for your sources these days PC.

I guess with even FOX News turning on the Putin Puppet in the White House, it gets hard and hard to find a legitimate source to back up your bullshit.

I'd heard that one needs an intellect to appreciate humor.

And you just proved it.

Gads, you're a moron.

f. Medicare for all

You're on.

Do you want to explain why we should defend something we haven't yet adopted as a stance? Why don't you discuss your objections rather than demanding others defend this?

You don't get to define the discussion or tell us what to do. It doesn't work that way.

"Do you want to explain why we should defend something we haven't yet adopted as a stance?"

"Exclusive: A new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll finds that 74% of Democrats (and people who lean Dem) would consider voting for Ocasio-Cortez if she were old enough to run for president. (She's 29; you have to be at least 35.)"
AOC, Beto: The 7 letters disrupting politics

Remember the last time you got something right?

Me neither.

Forum List

Back