No Education Forum?

Deornwulf

Nov 10, 2004
I noticed that the board has no Education Forum? Does this mean that education is not to be discussed? Does anyone think it important enough to have its own set of discussion threads?

(I know, so pushy for a new guy. I've never been one to be shy once I jump into the pool>)

Deornwulf said:
I noticed that the board has no Education Forum? Does this mean that education is not to be discussed? Does anyone think it important enough to have its own set of discussion threads?

(I know, so pushy for a new guy. I've never been one to be shy once I jump into the pool>)

The ratio of truant officers to school-skipping libs wasn't high enough; hence the reason we're now overrun with stupidity.

Deornwulf said:

You pretty much nailed it. Frankly, there's enough room in the "US Current Events" forum for topics such as "Education Sucks because we Throw Money at it, and have infested our colleges and high schools with liberals"

:)

Ok, I'll post my evil NeoconChristofascistcorporateredneck education ideas there.

Forum List

Back