No Doubt, Someone Will Be Offended By This

But his gifs are out of this world

xiJk0LH.jpg

xiJk0LH.jpg

Sorry. He's lost all credibility with me:

"This doesn’t mean he isn’t political. According to his financial political contributions, he’s a Democrat and has donated $5,000 to that party since 1994, the bulk of that going to Al Gore’s 2000 presidential election5 indicating some attraction to Gore’s political platform. Maybe Cage is concerned with the environment."

Typical Hollywood liberal. He doesn't represent the values I believe in:

Nicolas Cage’s Religion and Political Views

xiJk0LH.jpg

Sorry. He's lost all credibility with me:

"This doesn’t mean he isn’t political. According to his financial political contributions, he’s a Democrat and has donated $5,000 to that party since 1994, the bulk of that going to Al Gore’s 2000 presidential election5 indicating some attraction to Gore’s political platform. Maybe Cage is concerned with the environment."

Typical Hollywood liberal. He doesn't represent the values I believe in:

Nicolas Cage’s Religion and Political Views
You don't like Cage because in the last 23 years he gave $5,000 to the DNC, most of it for Al Gore in 2000? :rofl:

Holy shit dude. Take a step back from your petty political nonsense every once in a while.

I am offended by a trailer for a Nicolas Cage movie making me even slightly interested in seeing it. :lol:

The man has made a lot of garbage movies in recent years.

"Epic" hasn't described a movie in which he appeared since "Wild at Heart".

I don't know if I've ever seen a Nic Cage movie I'd describe as "epic." That said, I remember really enjoying Leaving Las Vegas, which came out after Wild at Heart. And he was in Kick-Ass, a comic book movie I liked a lot (although not so much because of Cage's character, it was Chloe Grace Moretz's Hit-Girl that made the movie).

Forum List

Back