No doubt about it, Trump really is a Republican. He can dish it out, but he sure can't take it.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Look at the GOP going after an ESPN Reporter.

This is why Democrats are weak. Trump is a racist.

He defended those people at that racist rally.

He relentlessly attacks Muslims.

He spent his entire campaign calling Mexicans names, like saying "some" don't rape, Miss Housekeeping, a Mexican can't be a good judge and so on.

He maligned American soldiers by saying he likes the ones not captured. Over 40,000 were captured, tortured, starved and many murdered since 1940.

Where was any apology?

Democrats need to stand up to this, not apologize and cower. I don't get it.

Republicans don't do that. Ever. But Democrats do. Why?

But call Trump on it and he's like a spoiled little girl. Crying and whining. Hillary is more of a man than Trump.

Care-o-meter.gif

He spent his entire campaign calling Mexicans names, like saying "some" don't rape, Miss Housekeeping, a Mexican can't be a good judge and so on.

He maligned American soldiers by saying he likes the ones not captured. Over 40,000 were captured, tortured, starved and many murdered since 1940.

Where was any apology?

But call Trump on it and he's like a spoiled little girl. Crying and whining. Hillary is more of a man than Trump.
you mean the hillary who is blaming everyone out there but herself for the reason she lost?.....yea thats being a "man".....

Where was any apology?

you mean the hillary who is blaming everyone out there but herself for the reason she lost?.....yea thats being a "man".....

Hillary is more of a man than you'll ever be. :eusa_shifty:

Where was any apology?

Hillary is more of a man than you'll ever be. :eusa_shifty:
and you too Aaron.....just ask Bill,he will tell you....

• Banned

Where was any apology?

Now you just lied. Why bother?

• Banned
So is this the newest news? Hillary is really a man? Well, that does explain Bill Clinton then.
She's a woman to most of America. But with Trump, she is more of a man than he is.

Where was any apology?

Now you just lied. Why bother?
oh i did?.....so she hasnt been blaming everyone but herself?.....so those interviews i have been seeing are just actors playing roles?...

So is this the newest news? Hillary is really a man? Well, that does explain Bill Clinton then.
She's a woman to most of America. But with Trump, she is more of a man than he is.
she is considered an asshole to many in this country too.....there i said that because you are not allowed to.....your welcome....
To Republicans because they have smeared her and her family for thirty years and found nothing. She is the most vetted woman in the history of the world.

Trump on the other tiny hand is facing multiple criminal investigations. And it's only been a little over 6 months and man, is he running scared.

she is considered an asshole to many in this country too.....there i said that because you are not allowed to.....your welcome....
To Republicans because they have smeared her and her family for thirty years and found nothing. She is the most vetted woman in the history of the world.

Trump on the other tiny hand is facing multiple criminal investigations. And it's only been a little over 6 months and man, is he running scared.
not just republicans,many in your little party could not stand her either.....how many lefties voted for her because they could not stand trump more them they could not stand her?.....they called it the so called "lessor of 2 evils".....i know you are not allowed to bad mouth her,so i said it for you.....
She is the most vetted woman in the history of the world.
and yet the most tainted at the same time....

not just republicans,many in your little party could not stand her either.....how many lefties voted for her because they could not stand trump more them they could not stand her?.....they called it the so called "lessor of 2 evils".....i know you are not allowed to bad mouth her,so i said it for you.....
Add in her votes to those that voted independent and Trump had 10 million more vote against him than voted for him. That's a lot. And now he's down to 30 something percent. He's quickly become less liked than George Bush. The guy who let Bin Laden go, stopped looking for him and nearly brought down the world economy.

Donald Trump is a "cult" figure, not a politician.

Add in her votes to those that voted independent and Trump had 10 million more vote against him than voted for him. That's a lot. And now he's down to 30 something percent. He's quickly become less liked than George Bush. The guy who let Bin Laden go, stopped looking for him and nearly brought down the world economy.

Donald Trump is a "cult" figure, not a politician.
dean no matter what kind of spin you are trying to put on her.....the woman was not well liked by a hell of a lot of people from both sides,and yes that includes people from your party,if they would have ran a likable person,trump would not be president today............and yet they ran hillary clinton, the most "tainted" candidate ever......and they new this going in.....

Forum List

Back