No dissent allowed in public schools where children are put at risk to agitate for gun control

Free speech ONLY if your speech agrees with the liberal narrative otherwise you are silenced.

Since when do righties tolerate anything they don’t agree with?

When did lefties?

All the time . For example , you can believe in any god or no god and still be accepted as a lefty .
DemocratsThePartyofTolerance.jpg

Prayer which used to be in public schools, you never heard of anyone going in and shooting up kids...After 1960 when it offended people because of prayer, they removed it, and now school shootings are happening..Sure am glad of liberal tolerance...

If your post is any indication, the prayer time was given up for some much needed grammar and punctuation tutelage.

Seriously, kids can still pray in public schools. Can they make a large public spectacle of leading a prayer group? No. Can they have a little conversation with God in their head? Of course.

Don't believe the disinformation mavens who claim the walkouts are not about gun control..who lie and say the walkouts are just children enjoying freedom of speech.

Schools don't tolerate free speech. They squash it.

VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People'
Really,, me poor ignorant con troll. How many kids do you have in high school? I have 3 grandchildren. Boys. And what you say is nonsense. Just because you do not believe in free speech does not mean the kids do not. They are way smarter than you.
I know a great deal about what the kids are thinking. And to start, they know way more about the issues than you, a simpleton con tool, knows. Ant they are not controlled, as are you, by the NRA or the right wing of the republican party. Pretty much open canvas.
And no, in the area where my grand sons go to school, there are lots of NRA supporting kids. It is far from like the republican party, but still lots of gun people. Hell, I have a number myself. So, in general, my vote is that you are a nut case.
You sound like a statist retard.
I've been here for more than a decade, troll....

and there is no teacher alive who *knows more about the issues* than me. I imagine, per usual, you are attributing your own stupidity and mental illnesses to me.

PS..I have 4 children...ages 32-14.
3 boys, one girl.

I have 2 grandkids....ages 10-4

And the kids were absolutely encouraged and propelled out into the street by their teachers, and the media who made a big point of circulating stories prior to the anti-gun walkout portraying the walkout as a feel-good exercise not at all related to the gun control issue.

Tell me. What were the 10 year old students in Portland who *protested*....protesting?
Who do you suppose *organized* them?

“I've been here for more than a decade, troll....

and there is no teacher alive who *knows more about the issues* than me”

How does spending more than a decade on a messageboard make you more knowledgeable than a teacher?

Don't believe the disinformation mavens who claim the walkouts are not about gun control..who lie and say the walkouts are just children enjoying freedom of speech.

VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People'

How can a school EDUCATE a kid about his most important rights, nation and history when they are the primary force squashing it?
Answer: They don't.

Really,, me poor ignorant con troll. How many kids do you have in high school? I have 3 grandchildren. Boys. And what you say is nonsense. Just because you do not believe in free speech does not mean the kids do not. They are way smarter than you.
I know a great deal about what the kids are thinking. And to start, they know way more about the issues than you, a simpleton con tool, knows. Ant they are not controlled, as are you, by the NRA or the right wing of the republican party. Pretty much open canvas.
And no, in the area where my grand sons go to school, there are lots of NRA supporting kids. It is far from like the republican party, but still lots of gun people. Hell, I have a number myself. So, in general, my vote is that you are a nut case.

and there is no teacher alive who *knows more about the issues* than me. I imagine, per usual, you are attributing your own stupidity and mental illnesses to me.

3 boys, one girl.

And the kids were absolutely encouraged and propelled out into the street by their teachers, and the media who made a big point of circulating stories prior to the anti-gun walkout portraying the walkout as a feel-good exercise not at all related to the gun control issue.

Tell me. What were the 10 year old students in Portland who *protested*....protesting?

How does spending more than a decade on a messageboard make you more knowledgeable than a teacher?

It doesn't. You obviously are the result of public education in the US.

3 boys, one girl.

Meaning I don’t understand kosherbabble. Sorry, it wasn’t an elective at my high school.

3 boys, one girl.

Meaning I don’t understand kosherbabble. Sorry, it wasn’t an elective at my high school.
That is because your union doesn't allow you...

3 boys, one girl.

It's English. You never learned it.

Forum List

Back