No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

I believe the point made about what's the difference, before or after birth, to be valid to some degree. When did girls/women start abandoning/destroying their babies rather than caring for them? I am pretty sure it was after in utero became disposable.

Two kinds of cowards on this board...those who put others on Ignore and those that block PMs either totally or filter by those who only agree with them via a filter called "Friends".

Doesn't say much about their intestinal fortitude when they run and hide in an anonymous message board, does it?

:D

Nolthing anonymous about you. 90% of the posters here know who you are and what your swanky ass looks like in a kilt?
Mind if I post a few pictures for the other 10%?

Two kinds of cowards on this board...those who put others on Ignore and those that block PMs either totally or filter by those who only agree with them via a filter called "Friends".

Doesn't say much about their intestinal fortitude when they run and hide in an anonymous message board, does it?

Nolthing anonymous about you. 90% of the posters here know who you are and what your swanky ass looks like in a kilt?

pussy say what?

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Children don't live in wombs. They breathe air and do not share an organ with their mother.

Basic biology shit for brains.

I would like to see it.. Just sayin

This thread is hilarious......I'm at work and people are trying to figure out why I'm laughing so hard

What?? Damn!! You really have zero fortitude, don't you?? What a pitiful attempt to change the subject.

Forum List

Back