NO DEAL For Illegals While Government is SHUT DOWN

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I love this president. Finally someone with BALLS OF STEEL. He's getting major bucks from me in 2020 if he keeps this sort of STICKING IT TO THE DEMS up.

White House: No Amnesty Deals for Illegals When Government of Lawful Americans is Shut Down

White House officials insisted there will be no negotiations on including DACA amnesty into the government funding resolution despite Senate Democrats’ shutdown of the government on Saturday.

“We will not negotiate over the status of people here unlawfully while Democrats shut down the government of the millions who are here lawfully,” a White House aide told Breitbart News on Saturday.

White House director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short and White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney confirmed the sentiment in a briefing with reporters at the White House.

Short said that while they were open to further discussions on a DACA deal, they did not want a deal attached to the continuing resolution to fund the government.

“[W]e’re not going to be held hostage and let our troops be held hostage over this,” he said. “When they reopen the government, we will continue the discussions.”

Short said that Trump’s success in his first year as president was partially what prompted Democrats to shut down the government, accusing them of trying to impress leftist activists.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...en-government/

The Democrats are saying F U to American Citizens
1.jpg

I love this president. Finally someone with BALLS OF STEEL. He's getting major bucks from me in 2020 if he keeps this sort of STICKING IT TO THE DEMS up.

White House: No Amnesty Deals for Illegals When Government of Lawful Americans is Shut Down

White House officials insisted there will be no negotiations on including DACA amnesty into the government funding resolution despite Senate Democrats’ shutdown of the government on Saturday.

“We will not negotiate over the status of people here unlawfully while Democrats shut down the government of the millions who are here lawfully,” a White House aide told Breitbart News on Saturday.

White House director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short and White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney confirmed the sentiment in a briefing with reporters at the White House.

Short said that while they were open to further discussions on a DACA deal, they did not want a deal attached to the continuing resolution to fund the government.

“[W]e’re not going to be held hostage and let our troops be held hostage over this,” he said. “When they reopen the government, we will continue the discussions.”

Short said that Trump’s success in his first year as president was partially what prompted Democrats to shut down the government, accusing them of trying to impress leftist activists.

These people were brought here as children and they are every bit Americans. They are more American than you or the evil that infests the White House. The Republicans have had this issue for 4 months and have refused to allow a vote on a compromise. which is sitting in the Senate.

Tell those millions of Americans that the only thing holding up a deal is DACA. Republicans are the losers in this thing

Trump's success is a joke. Americans oppose him on healthcare, taxes, NK, Russia just to name a few..

I will be doing anything I can to defeat Trump in 2020 even if it means having to put up with a liberal Democrat for 4 years. We don't need a jerk in the White House anymore.

How fortunate for us that Democrat Leadership is from likely safe states where illegals vote by the millions. They're both tone deaf and blind to the optics that they've retitled "Putting people first" to "Fuck Everyone who is not an Illegal"

Last edited:

These people were brought here as children and they are every bit Americans. They are more American than you or the evil that infests the White House. The Republicans have had this issue for 4 months and have refused to allow a vote on a compromise. which is sitting in the Senate.

Tell those millions of Americans that the only thing holding up a deal is DACA. Republicans are the losers in this thing

Trump's success is a joke. Americans oppose him on healthcare, taxes, NK, Russia just to name a few..

I will be doing anything I can to defeat Trump in 2020 even if it means having to put up with a liberal Democrat for 4 years. We don't need a jerk in the White House anymore.

DACA is nothing more than a vote replenishment project for Democrats. On its face, DACA’s mission is to help those brought here as children but it is yet another program to be exploited.

So, a military helicopter crashed in California. Both pilots are dead and because Democrats love illegals over Americans and there is a shutdown the families will not receive the 100,000 dollar death benefits. You fucking Democrats are full of shite.

Forum List

Back