No credible sources on NBC doing anything wrong on Zimmerman story.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Is the typical right wing BS where a right wing trash media reports something then credible sources report right wing media trash(i.e. ACORN story) and therefore becomes credible?

Can anyone post a link to NBC saying they did something wrong and fired someone over it?

Is the typical right wing BS where a right wing trash media reports something then credible sources report right wing media trash(i.e. ACORN story) and therefore becomes credible?

Can anyone post a link to NBC saying they did something wrong and fired someone over it?

They fired the producer. Something must have been wrong.

I looked all the sources on the first few pages and all of them are repeat of the New York Times story which gives no source or name.

Unlike the NRO who fired, named, and stated the reasons why here, regarding the racist screed of one of their top writers.

National Review fires John Derbyshire over race article | World news | guardian.co.uk

National Review fires John Derbyshire over race article

Columnist is sacked after writing article urging white and Asian parents to tell their children to avoid black people

The National Review has fired its contributing editor John Derbyshire after he wrote an article for a website urging white and Asian parents to tell their children to avoid black people.

The National Review's editor, Rich Lowry, called the article "nasty and indefensible" while defending Derbyshire himself as "deeply literate, funny and incisive".

He wrote in a statement about the article on the National Review website: "We never would have published it, but the main reason that people noticed it is that it is by a National Review writer. Derb is effectively using our name to get more oxygen for views with which we'd never associate ourselves otherwise. So there has to be a parting of the ways."

British-born Derbyshire wrote the article for Taki's Magazine, run by the rightwing Greek socialite Taki Theodoracopulos. He suggested white and Asian parents should give their children a "talk" urging them not to attend events where black Americans might be present in large numbers, to avoid black neighbourhoods and not to be a "good Samaritan" to black people who appear in distress...

CBS, NBC, CNN, that is how it's done.

I looked all the sources on the first few pages and all of them are repeat of the New York Times story which gives no source or name.

Ya cause if it weren't true NBC would of course NOT deny it publicly every chance they got. You are beyond stupid.

Wow! RetardedGaySgt calls me stoopid.

They fired the producer. Something must have been wrong.

What is the name of this fired producer? NBC has said nothing.

Unlike the NRO who fired, named, and stated the reasons why here, regarding the racist screed of one of their top writers.

National Review fires John Derbyshire over race article | World news | guardian.co.uk

National Review fires John Derbyshire over race article

Columnist is sacked after writing article urging white and Asian parents to tell their children to avoid black people

The National Review has fired its contributing editor John Derbyshire after he wrote an article for a website urging white and Asian parents to tell their children to avoid black people.

The National Review's editor, Rich Lowry, called the article "nasty and indefensible" while defending Derbyshire himself as "deeply literate, funny and incisive".

He wrote in a statement about the article on the National Review website: "We never would have published it, but the main reason that people noticed it is that it is by a National Review writer. Derb is effectively using our name to get more oxygen for views with which we'd never associate ourselves otherwise. So there has to be a parting of the ways."

British-born Derbyshire wrote the article for Taki's Magazine, run by the rightwing Greek socialite Taki Theodoracopulos. He suggested white and Asian parents should give their children a "talk" urging them not to attend events where black Americans might be present in large numbers, to avoid black neighbourhoods and not to be a "good Samaritan" to black people who appear in distress...

CBS, NBC, CNN, that is how it's done.

Don't worry racist always have Fox Noise.

Since when is the word of the New York Slimes not good enough for liberoidal nitwits, at face value? :lol::lol::lol:

I take all news with a grain of salt.

NBC News has fired a producer who was involved in the production of a misleading segment about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida.

The person was fired on Thursday, according to two people with direct knowledge of the disciplinary action who declined to be identified discussing internal company matters. They also declined to name the fired producer. A spokeswoman for NBC News declined to comment.
Inside NBC, there was shock that the segment had been broadcast. Citing an anonymous network executive, Reuters reported that “the ‘Today’ show’s editorial control policies — which include a script editor, senior producer oversight and in most cases legal and standards department reviews of material to be broadcast — missed the selective editing of the call.”

“We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers,” the network said.

It did not specify what steps it would take. But one day later it dismissed a Miami-based producer who had worked at NBC for several years.

NBC declined to name names but claims the responsible producer was fired.

Last edited:

Are you literally retarded?

The EDITED tape they played was -- what's the word -- EDITED.

AS edited, it conveyed mis-information suggesting that Zimmerman may have been a race-conscious bigot.

In actuality, the 9-1-1 operator properly asked for a description (including race) because the police were responding and it makes a lot of sense to get a description at such a moment.

Then -- but only then -- did Zimmerman indicate that the guy he had been talking about looked black.

That kind of editing by the experienced NBC employee was disgraceful. IF NBC itself was innocent of malicious intent, they still had no real choice other than to shit-can the producer in question.

And yes, that IS proof under the circumstances that even NBC admits they did something wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back