No Cops don't get a leniency that regular folk don't.

I'll start worrying about punishing police after we start training, paying, staffing and supporting them (on a national level) the way we should be. Until then, I don't give a ahit.

How much training do you think it will take before the police understand they aren't supposed to steal?

Former Greensboro police officer, High Point officer charged in break-ins

Former Simpsonville police officer gets 12 years for P.D. robbery | SentinelNews.com

South Bay cop arrested for stealing marijuana while on duty

I mean most of us learned that lesson by the time we were in Kindergarten. How much training are we going to have to fund to teach them to stop stealing?
Give up...he is a no-shit psycho who masturbates to thoughts of being Stalin.

I'll start worrying about punishing police after we start training, paying, staffing and supporting them (on a national level) the way we should be. Until then, I don't give a ahit.

How much training do you think it will take before the police understand they aren't supposed to steal?

Former Greensboro police officer, High Point officer charged in break-ins

Former Simpsonville police officer gets 12 years for P.D. robbery | SentinelNews.com

South Bay cop arrested for stealing marijuana while on duty

I mean most of us learned that lesson by the time we were in Kindergarten. How much training are we going to have to fund to teach them to stop stealing?
Give up...he is a no-shit psycho who masturbates to thoughts of being Stalin.

One on. You have to admit it was funny. The story starts with a cop embezzling cash and getting a slap on the wrist and a full retirement package. It is sort of like those M TV public service announcements that were done in the 1980's. You may remember whenever a rock star got caught with drugs they would do a "don't do drugs" commercial as punishment.

So if he wants real support and training before holding them accountable then the obvious question is how much training and how much will it cost to get them to stop stealing.

Forum List

Back