No Conservatives Allowed!!!

I wonder if the same would happen if the NY Post started running columns by Al Franken.

Agreed, BFD.

Also agreed, William Krystol is an ignorant piece of shit whose observations are about as valuable as second hand vomit in a hobo bistro. It is exactly he, and people like him, that made every effort to bait and switch the US into a war with Iraq. It's amazing that he still has the credibility left to work in the journalism field. In fact, he's about as significant as Dick Morris is to the Clinton shadow - sans the crossdressing and lipstick.

While I agree with Shogun, this could be a blessing in disguise. Conservatism has made this country a mess and this fellow is part of it, this can give others the opportunity to show him up for what he is, and to debate conservative social darwinist cheap labor politics out in the open.

I don't pay much attention to the pundits. I have heard Kristol's name before. If he gets the lib's panties in a wad just by saying his name he must have SOME value.:rofl:

I see stuff like that all the time on this site from the right.... whether it's Annie Coultergeist, Rush, or others like them. Why would you want that? I would think *wanting* to purposely push buttons wouldn't be a very productive way of actually working with the people with whom you disagree.

The linked article was funny. But, since they revoked my membership in the VRWC I don't get any of the advances. So, I guess this guy has a following...... wow.

While I agree with Shogun, this could be a blessing in disguise. Conservatism has made this country a mess and this fellow is part of it, this can give others the opportunity to show him up for what he is, and to debate conservative social darwinist cheap labor politics out in the open.

Actually, the strides that have been made in this country, from abolition to a strong economy, have happened because of conservative politics.

It's the liberal shit that gets us in trouble. Look at the economy when Jimmy Carter was president. Look at what welfare has done to us. Look at the results of the "rehabilitation vs. punishment" phase we went through in our justice system.

Yay, libs.

Forum List

Back