No consensus on who was behind Sept 11-global poll

Not one dime.... several billions dollars richer.

Wonderful conjecture of the baseless variety. What I love about this crap is how easily it can be discredited. The member comes to assert that they are in possession of facts which conclusively prove that President Bush has profited to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars from his presidency; this of course absent a scintilla of evidence.
So what we need this member to do, is to post the evidence on which this assertion rest and when they fail to do so within a reasonable period of time, we will recognize that failure as their concession that they are in fact: FULL OF SHIT!

Do you not think that BUSHTEAM have a big party every 911? I do.
Uh... No. Neither I nor any other reasonably intelligent person believes the Bush administraion celebrated the attack of 911; but that you think they did tells us far more about you and you leftist ideology than anything else. You feel that they did because you would have...

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so outraged by the assertion that there was some advance knowledge of Pearl Harbor. It's not like that's a new debate. And at least one rear admiral asserted some advance knowledge.

Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge debate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the reason these discussions happen is a lack of transparency on the part of government as well as people's inability to believe "something like this could happen" simply because of incompetence.

I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist and I don't think even Bush is so venal as to allow thousands of people to die for no reason, however, when your intelligence says there are guys from the middle east learning how to fly jets but not wanting to know how to land those jets, little bells should maybe go off. It's that kind of failure that allows people to fill in the blanks of their astonishment with all kinds of fabulous conspiracies.

Personally, I think this administration has proven it isn't competent enough to have pulled off something like 9/11 and I don't think it would have been possible for so many necessary people to be silent and keep such a secret.

You're confusing administrations and paradigms.

It was the Clinton administration that refused to investigate Islamists that were wanting to only learn how to fly passenger airliners, NOT the Bush admin... Secondly the Bush team had only been in office for 7 months on 911; but I agree that it was an aggrgious error to not have scuttled the entirety of Clinton policy, despite such having been a monumental task all by itself. Frankly I was disappointed that GW did not have Bill and Hill arrested at the innaugeration...

But GW has always been flawed in that way, with his belief that leftists are worthy of trust and don't mean any harm...

No one is perfect...

You're confusing administrations and paradigms.

It was the Clinton administration that refused to investigate Islamists that were wanting to only learn how to fly passenger airliners, NOT the Bush admin... Secondly the Bush team had only been in office for 7 months on 911; but I agree that it was an aggrgious error to not have scuttled the entirety of Clinton policy, despite such having been a monumental task all by itself. Frankly I was disappointed that GW did not have Bill and Hill arrested at the innaugeration...

But GW has always been flawed in that way, with his belief that leftists are worthy of trust and don't mean any harm...

No one is perfect...

If you weren't an ignorant twit, I'd take the time to really respond to you. Instead I'll just...

snopes.com: Clinton Administration and Terrorists

If you weren't an ignorant twit, I'd take the time to really respond to you. Instead I'll just...

snopes.com: Clinton Administration and Terrorists

Oh... Ok... I understand... You're conceding that you assertion is utter nonsense. I completely understand and please, don't worry about it; it was a certainty that you would, given that it your position was actual nonsense from top to bottom.

FTR: There is absolutely NOTHING in your sourced article which challenges anything I've said... But thanks for wasting the board's time with that bilge.

Last edited:
911 was clearly allowed to happen by BUSHTEAM... as they knew the power that it would give them.

Islamic extremism, including al qaeda ... was US/CIA inspired and initiated...

Its not a conspiracy theory... but if BUSHTEAM and US secret services were unaware of 911 planning ..i would be amazed.

They let it happen... and wanted it to happen ... to give them free reign to start war and thus feed the antiquated US war machine.

So is Bushteam to blame for Muslim hatred of Israel and Jews as well?

How about the French? Is Bushteam to blame for the fact that the Muslims who were invited into that country and treated as royalty riot on the streets fairly frequently?

Forum List

Back