No Confederate History Month cause it be a slap in de face!!!!

Originally posted by Big D
Facts = Hate?

Meat & potatoes

I answered your question with facts, why the personal attack.

As far as my advice on whether to be afraid of black people or not, that is for you to decide, I myself would lean on the side of caution especially when dealing with large groups of blacks.

Do you think slavery was bad, and why?

TO BIG D; PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.THERE WAS NO VALID REASON FOR A PERSONAL ATTACK.

Originally posted by Meat & Potatoes
TO BIG D; PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.THERE WAS NO VALID REASON FOR A PERSONAL ATTACK.

It's no big deal Meat.

So what are your feelings on this issue?

Blacks behave as they do because they have smaller brains and higher levels of testosterone. They have the lowest IQs of any race on Earth. See Race, Evolution and Behavior by J. Phillipe Rushton. This is a fact. There is not getting around it.

some of guys need to find some KKK websites and relax. How can you seriously generalize AN ENTIRE group of people like that? What are all white people like? What do we ALL have in common? What about Asians? They're all good at Karate and mathematics, I forgot.

Why is it that any time you hear about some serial killer, or insanely perverted pedophile or rapist, they are predominantly white?

Originally posted by Scourge
Why is it that any time you hear about some serial killer, or insanely perverted pedophile or rapist, they are predominantly white?

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S

It’s a myth that serial killers are all white. There are actually several black serial killers, but historically, we have not paid much attention. “If a poor, black male was preying on black prostitutes, it wouldn’t make the news.” 80 percent of serial killers are white, but a recent study he conducted of 400 serial killers showed,22 percent to be of African-American descent.

Most serial killings tend to be within race lines, white-on-white or black-on-black, Hickey said. That should have tipped off police in Atlanta when they were investigating the slayings of more than 20 black children, for which Wayne Williams, a black man, was arrested in June 1981.

We don’t think of black males as being psychopathic,” he said. “We’re in denial because we get so caught up in profiles we develop, we don’t think outside the box.”
http://www.acadiananow.com/searchforakiller/html/6EE1C042-0D4D-4C51-B347-DAAAB19DE430.shtml

"How can you seriously generalize AN ENTIRE group of people like that?"

The simple answer is, because you can. Black people, i.e., those for whom more than 75 percent of their ancestry is sub-Sarahan African, share a gene set that dictates their smaller brains and lower IQs. It's been tested, tested, and tested again, always with the same results, all around the world, from Haiti to America to Africa and back, since World War I (first major testing of black intelligence). If you're asking, "are ALL black people low-IQ?", the answer is, no, not all, but enough that the general pattern can be demonstrated, with the same certainty that you can demonstrate that men are GENERALLY taller than women, even though there are some women who are taller than some men.

I see, so your basing all this on science. Who created the IQ tests you speak of?
What types of intelligence did they measure?
What age groups are you referring to?
Was more weight given to verbal or non-verbal? Convergent or divergent?

Since IQ tests were biased even against females until recently, would it surprise you to find that white-eritten tests were, perhaps a little biased against non-whites?

Look up the African-American IQ test on the web. That may not be it's exact name, but I saw a few questions from it in a sociology text, they were tough to answer given my upbringing and peer group.

And in regards to the number of murderous black men running around this country, it's like saying white people are pathologically greedy because white-collar crimes are almost always committed by whites - when in fact it has more to do with money than race.

I see, so your basing all this on science. Who created the IQ tests you speak of?
What types of intelligence did they measure?
What age groups are you referring to?
Was more weight given to verbal or non-verbal? Convergent or divergent?

Since IQ tests were biased even against females until recently, would it surprise you to find that white-eritten tests were, perhaps a little biased against non-whites?

Look up the African-American IQ test on the web. That may not be it's exact name, but I saw a few questions from it in a sociology text, they were tough to answer given my upbringing and peer group.

And in regards to the number of murderous black men running around this country, it's like saying white people are pathologically greedy because white-collar crimes are almost always committed by whites - when in fact it has more to do with money than race.

The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent.

The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.

White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.

Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores."

Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents.

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

White Collar Crime
Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites.

What does rape and murder have to do with money?

Why is it that any time you hear about some serial killer, or insanely perverted pedophile or rapist, they are predominantly white? -scourge

I'll tell you why scourge, it's because black people are too dumb to do that. While whites, I guess you could say, take the "intelligent" route and plan out their crimes, black tend to be more impulsive and thus get caught before they can strike again.

Since I am obviously dealing with a couple of scientists rather than rascists...

The term 'race' is even more problematic than the term 'intelligence.' While all humans are members of the human race, few deny that there are many races or that there are obvious physical and cultural differences among different ethnic groups.

However, there is no such thing as a racial gene or set of race genes any more than there is such a thing as an intelligence gene or set of intelligence genes. This does not mean, of course, that a person's genetic makeup is not a significant factor in individual intelligence in particular areas or in physical features associated with different races, such as skin color, breadth of nose, shape of eyes, etc. It should be obvious, however, by the tremendous variation in intelligences among individuals of any race, that environment is a much more significant determinant of racial features than it is of intelligence.

some race data

"There's about a 15 percent genetic variation between any two individuals," according to science writer Deborah Blum. "Less than half of that, about 6 percent, is accounted for by known racial groupings....A randomly selected white person, therefore, can easily be genetically closer to an African than another white" (Blum).

also...
Despite pronouncements by amateur geneticists everywhere, there is no evidence for a genetic difference in intelligence or any of the other characteristics attributed to race. Any actual differences between races is obscured and far outweighed by differences within races, and differences due to education and other social factors. It is far more likely that cultural bias in IQ tests (which are of dubious value anyway) is responsible for the differences found by Rushton, Herrnstein, and Murray. As for cranial capacity, Binet himself studied it and rejected it, and older studies finding differences in cranial capacity by race were found to be biased or did not properly take into account normal differences in brain size due to differences in body size. "Social Restraint" is a concept improperly applied to Humans which is derived from studies of the tradeoffs certain animals make between high levels of reproduction and the amount of time spent caring for their young (known as r-K selection).

Finally, conclusions. Rushton, Herrnstein, and Murray are guilty of the usual manipulation of statistics so often practiced by those who want their data to support a preconceived idea. Worthless data is made to appear significant by creative use of statistical analysis, such as an examination of the tails of questionable "Bell Curves", and then foundationless claims are loudly announced and enter the realm of popular culture.

Scourge, Is your point that all races of people are the same?

The dogma has logical consequences that are profoundly important. If blacks, for example, are equal to Whites in every way, what accounts for their poverty, criminality, and dissipation? Since any theory of racial differences has been outlawed, the only possible explanation for black failure is White racism. And since blacks are markedly poor, crime-prone, and dissipated, America must be racked with pervasive racism. Nothing else could be keeping them in such an abject state.

All public discourse on race today is locked into this rigid logic. Any explanation for black failure that does not depend on White wickedness threatens to veer off into the forbidden territory of racial differences. Thus, even if today's Whites can find in their hearts no desire to oppress blacks, yesterday's Whites must have oppressed them. If Whites do not consciously oppress blacks, they must oppress them Unconsciously. If no obviously racist individuals can be identified, then societal institutions must be racist. Or, since blacks are failing so terribly in America, there simply must be millions of White people we do not know about, who are working day and night to keep blacks in misery. The dogma of racial equality leaves no room for an explanation of black failure that is not, in some fashion, an indictment of White people.

What is most interesting is the fact that where blacks have the worst quality of life in the world, are the same areas that have the least amount of White population..

"What is most interesting is the fact that where blacks have the worst quality of life in the world, are the same areas that have the least amount of White population" (quote Big D)

That's because of one of two things.

1) The obvious, the whites are not there to babysit and cater to their needs.

2) Their own people do everything they can to enslave them or keep them from having a decent way of life by stealing what foreign aid may come their way.

Forum List

Back