No comments?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
It took me awhile as I'm no wiz in editing vBulletin templates and php code, but I added the option at the bottom of the board showing all the visitors to the board in the past 24 hours (from midnight).

Like? dislike? haven't noticed? Could care less?

jimnyc said:
It took me awhile as I'm no wiz in editing vBulletin templates and php code, but I added the option at the bottom of the board showing all the visitors to the board in the past 24 hours (from midnight).

I noticed. The "invisible" people are not mentioned. Stealth Posters!

Actually it is cool as you can see if somebody that you are looking for is on. Unless of course they are Stealth Posters!

no1tovote4 said:
I noticed. The "invisible" people are not mentioned. Stealth Posters!

Actually it is cool as you can see if somebody that you are looking for is on. Unless of course they are Stealth Posters!

That's correct. Those set to invisible will not be named on the list but are still added to the overall total.

I actually thought of disabling the invisible feature at one point but it started to get used more and more so I figured it was an option that members would like to remain.

I've been invisible for about a year!

Cool. I hadn't noticed because I just always click on "new posts" and just follow the posts that way. I figure if nobody is continuing to write in a thread, it has run its course or is no longer applicable or of interest.

But I do think it is cool.....

jimnyc said:

I noticed it yesterday, and yes I like!

jimnyc said:

Noticed. Like it.

I like it. See many that I haven't seen any post from however. hummm

What is the purpose of being invisible?

Then people can't see how much time you *really* spend here.

pretender said:
I like it. See many that I haven't seen any post from however. hummm

What is the purpose of being invisible?

I think we have many lurkers that like to "watch"........

Shattered said:
I lurked for about a week before opening my big mouth.. :)

And see how well that worked out for all of us, you jumping in I mean??? One more interesting, quick witted personality here :)

Strangley enough I lurked for about 10 minutes then jumped right in.........And that is sooo not like me, I must have felt very comfortable here. :cof:

I had my reasons for lurking, though...waiting for a monster to jump out, who actually isn't here.. Yippee! :D

Hah! I'm not afraid of you, old man. I'll just get someone to protect me from you. :D:D

Any volunteers??

jimnyc said:

I saw it from the start Jim. A nice lil feature, but if it cost you any extra dump it.

Forum List

Back