No collusion?

Clearly you dont understand the role of the back up QB. Back up QB is either a young guy waiting for his shot behind an older more experienced QB, or a experienced older guy providing insurance and support for a younger starting QB. Hiring a disruptive person for that job is the last thing a team wants. Kaepernick made himself a disruption, and now he is useless as a back up. Sorry.

Clearly you dont understand the role of the back up QB. Back up QB is either a young guy waiting for his shot behind an older more experienced QB, or a experienced older guy providing insurance and support for a younger starting QB. Hiring a disruptive person for that job is the last thing a team wants. Kaepernick made himself a disruption, and now he is useless as a back up. Sorry.
He wouldn't be a disruption for a team with balls. As for being an experienced guy, Kaepernick has it all over McCown in stats, wins and age.

I find it incredible that the Eagles, in need of a back-up QB, chose a 40-year old veteran of 10 teams with no play-off experience over a 31-year old with play-off wins and SB experience! Josh McCown agrees to contract with Philadelphia Eagles - CNN
Whiney twats aren't in high demand? That's outrageous!!!
What do mean, "whiney twats aren't in high demand"? Brady has a job!

Marginal whiney twats aren't in high demand.

For the final time.....kaperneck was no good any more. I was working in Santa Clara, heard all about it daily. He became muslim. He quit running (his only strength). He was useless the month of Ramadan. He was like jay cutler...beneficiary of a pretty good team, but a dumb lousy QB. They could not afford to keep him around when the team started slipping.

I find it incredible that the Eagles, in need of a back-up QB, chose a 40-year old veteran of 10 teams with no play-off experience over a 31-year old with play-off wins and SB experience! Josh McCown agrees to contract with Philadelphia Eagles - CNN
So, you need another example? Who's a bigger marginal whiney twat than Trump, but he has a job, too?!?!

So, you need another example? Who's a bigger marginal whiney twat than Trump, but he has a job, too?!?!

I'd say Hillary.
Lost to two amateurs in a row.

For the final time.....kaperneck was no good any more. I was working in Santa Clara, heard all about it daily. He became muslim. He quit running (his only strength). He was useless the month of Ramadan. He was like jay cutler...beneficiary of a pretty good team, but a dumb lousy QB. They could not afford to keep him around when the team started slipping.
So "they say", but I can't imagine that he'd be worse than a 40-year old journeyman with a career QB rating of 79.7!

So "they say", but I can't imagine that he'd be worse than a 40-year old journeyman with a career QB rating of 79.7!

thats' why you don't own an NFL franchise making decisions about your money. Comes down to money, most times. mcGowan is LH! Maybe they wanted something different? Maybe he cost 1/10?

If Wentz goes down it can only be for a couple of weeks or so. Otherwise they are going to struggle if they are not already. There is a method to signing players. Would Kaepernik mean a majority of broken plays where he ends up running? The Eagles team has a good WR corp, A great 2 TE set and good running backs. They have to be used. Kaepernik has been out of football for years now. Why he did not go to Canada to get the rust off I do not know.

It's true. Opposing defenses figured out his game and he ended up not being that effective of a pocket passer.

I find it incredible that the Eagles, in need of a back-up QB, chose a 40-year old veteran of 10 teams with no play-off experience over a 31-year old with play-off wins and SB experience!

Josh McCown agrees to contract with Philadelphia Eagles - CNN

when i saw this thread no collusion,i was thinking it was about all the owners getting together violating NFL relocations rules so they can all profit from relocation of the chargers to LA and the raiders planned move to vegas.

Forum List

Back