"No collusion......No obstruction......Completely cleared"?????

This Barr thing is scary as Hell. trumpism...with its lies and manipulations has infiltrated the DOJ. trump can now...with a single phone call to Barr...his stooge....shut down all of the investigations now being launched against him.

We now have an Imperial President!

However, my friend, NOT EVEN Barr can put a stop on states' investigations and charges and indictments..........Trump made a HUGE mistake in pissing the law in places such as NY and Washington DC.

What has he done in NY and DC?
Use plastic straws?
I don't think that will go very far...

Beyond Completely Cleared: we know it was an illegal investigation setup by Criminal deep state workers to help the Beast party.

4 investigations, 4mil docs, 500 witness, 1000 FBI over 3 years. DJT cooperated with enough harrassment, people spent fortunes.

It's finished Jake. There is no there there.

No prob with 4 years of watergate?
No idea mueller has paid for its self in fines and confiscated property?
Knees news didn't tell you that?
We are still waiting for the 10 redacted obstruction examples.
You don't care?

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

So, the questions then arise as to...........

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?
Because the form of the Mueller report coupled with the appointment of Barr have allowed the tRumpkins to minimize what has been called the most damning document of all time and they want to keep it that way.
Read the Mueller report and then tell me if it was YOU being accused that you would not respond like Trump did. And I am an Independent supporter of Howard Schultz.
We don't know the 10 redacted.
Until then it's all mental masturbation.

The mantra stated in the thread's title is from Trump himself............and, of course, from his lackeys and stooges like Barr, Don Jr., Conway, Hickabee-Sanders, Hannity, et al....

a) WHY would Trump claim "executive privilege" in keeping Mueller from testifying?

b) Why would Trump claim "attorney-client privilege" in keeping McGahn from testifying before the House committee.......bearing in mind that McGahn NOT only has already testified before Mueller.....but McGahn is also long gone from the WH ....AND was the WH attorney and NOT Trump's personal one?

c) WHY would Trump claim that Don Jr. is being "harassed" when asked by a republican-led Senate committee to testify?
Because you democrats need to move on lol
Your neighborhoods are in shambles.. implement trumps plan in Chicago, try it out

What makes you think the GOP is a fan of Trump ....Boy?? ( yeah that's right I call you Boy! ) you just don't pay attention much do you?

Trump made it to the oval office despite the efforts of both parties...why would that be any different now?

Don't like executive privilege???.....oh.....tough shit. You looking to change more rules????.... pee soaked diapered infant!

JO

Last edited:

Your neighborhoods are in shambles.. implement trumps plan in Chicago, try it out

I didn't realise you lived in the Chicago ghetto?
Explains your deep knowledge.
And MAGA our wwi Nazi group name?
Btw, research Birmingham Alabama and several others worse than Chicago so you wouldn't have to blab Chicago every day
Ah well, what do we expect of a dumb Nazi rube?

These guys are never going to move on. If Trump gets re-elected....good chance he will.....they will spend the next four years crying like these past three years....and when he's out of office the will continue to scream Collusion, Obstruction, Impeachment!

Btw, research Birmingham Alabama and several others worse than Chicago so you wouldn't have to blab Chicago every day
I'm waiting for the short fingered vulgarian to accuse Biden of fondling women.
I'm sure his cult will cheer him on.

Because the form of the Mueller report coupled with the appointment of Barr have allowed the tRumpkins to minimize what has been called the most damning document of all time and they want to keep it that way.
By who?
Carl Bernstein for starters. Why?
Oh, a Leftist "reporter", that's a real authority rofl.

I watched his video, and you totally misquote him. He rambles on in an anti-Trump tirade, then adds "This is the most damning document, and you know in Watergate we didn't have the document that became public". He most assuredly did NOT say "of all time".

So +10 for adding to his gaslighting silliness, but -100 for accuracy and credibility.

Care to try again, or are you sufficiently embarrassed now?

2020 will be like clubbin' baby seals. Just the ones left after the dems' circular firing squad. I'm going to enjoy every minute of the clowns dropping out one by one until election night, and then realizing Trump is president for another 4-years in spite of the MSM. deep state, and leftover never-Trumpers.

m waiting for the short fingered vulgarian to accuse Biden of fondling women.

You may have noticed that the moronic accusations on Biden by the right wing media and social media outlets have considerably slowed down........WHY???

Actually, simple.....one report I read a short while back after Biden announced, stated that there was an increase of hits on the Access Hollywood video on Google.

Everyone knows Barr is covering for trump....EVERYONE! The scary part is trump has now installed his Mafia in the DOJ....

The voters will need to get them out....and it will take years...perhaps generations to repair the damage that has been done. The founders never foresaw a organized crime boss as President. But that is what we have....

It doesnt take years, Trump cleaned up Obama's mess in months with his pro bussiness EO's

All towns run by democrats with minority’s in them are in shambles

I'm waiting for the short fingered vulgarian to accuse Biden of fondling women.
He has already good for him

He has already good for him[/QUOTE]

Above an example of a Trump ass kisser's "erudition" and why Trump simply LOVES the poorly educated....and they love him back.....lol.

Forum List

Back