No cognitive dissonance (or buyers remorse) here!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I'm still as pleased about Obama's election today as I was on election night. Although I didn't quite party as hard as the Obama supporters on South Park.

How about you?

I'm still as pleased about Obama's election today as I was on election night. Although I didn't quite party as hard as the Obama supporters on South Park.

How about you?

Of course! He's not even the offical pres yet, but I know I made the right choice. :cool:

I think it's not too early to declare the Obama Administration a complete failure, yet, do you?

After all, he hasn't even sworn in yet and already he's caused a massive collapse of the banking system, caused the Isreali/Palestinian conflict to heat up, he's stolen those windfall profits from our good pals in the oil industry, spiked the unemployment roles by 700,000 people THIS month, not a single American city has been destroyed since he was elected, AND something like 50,000,000 Americans don't have any health care.

All the carefully well laid plans of Bush II are astray already!

What this nation really needs is four more years of halcyon daze with another Bush II clueless management team at the helm.

I am all for wait and see. But I do not expect to be presently surpirsed by Mr. South side of Chicago's performance.

LOL

Something tells me you could wager a year's salary that Obama's kids won't get pregnant at age 16 and drop out of high school, and that would be a totally safe bet.

I guess I'd take that bet before I'd take a bet AGAINST them eventually finding a cozy sinecure in some government post, well heeled corporation with close ties to the government or some very well funded not-for-profit.

What a bunch of moonbats. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET. You guys are essentially saying, "Great job, messiah!" when he hasn't done a thing! He's said he hasn't done anything and doesn't intend to do anything until he takes office.

GOOD JOB, Obama! Great golfing! Hope you enjoyed the vacation, we're all so relieved WE'RE NOT DISAPPOINTED YET!

What a bunch of moonbats. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET. You guys are essentially saying, "Great job, messiah!" when he hasn't done a thing! He's said he hasn't done anything and doesn't intend to do anything until he takes office.

GOOD JOB, Obama! Great golfing! Hope you enjoyed the vacation, we're all so relieved WE'RE NOT DISAPPOINTED YET!

:rofl:

Once again your powers of observation are severly hampered by something...by what I have no idea.

Pay attention just a tad as you peruse this board and you'll see it littered with threads and posts about what an awful job Obama is doing. Which is indeed quite ironic since, as you accurately pointed out, he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

I think it's not too early to declare the Obama Administration a complete failure, yet, do you?

After all, he hasn't even sworn in yet and already he's caused a massive collapse of the banking system, caused the Isreali/Palestinian conflict to heat up, he's stolen those windfall profits from our good pals in the oil industry, spiked the unemployment roles by 700,000 people THIS month, not a single American city has been destroyed since he was elected, AND something like 50,000,000 Americans don't have any health care.

All the carefully well laid plans of Bush II are astray already!

What this nation really needs is four more years of halcyon daze with another Bush II clueless management team at the helm.

i love me a wordy man lol....halcyon daze.....nice term...and yes i know what it means lol...

Once again your powers of observation are severly hampered by something...by what I have no idea.

Pay attention just a tad as you peruse this board and you'll see it littered with threads and posts about what an awful job Obama is doing. Which is indeed quite ironic since, as you accurately pointed out, he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

I don't see any such thing. I see a bunch of bozos carping "Yay! Obama hasn't screwed up as president!" before he's actually sworn in.

I don't see any threads from the other side about what a crappy job he's doing as president. Mayhap I missed them? Quick, duplicate yourself and make one....

I don't see any such thing. I see a bunch of bozos carping "Yay! Obama hasn't screwed up as president!" before he's actually sworn in.

I don't see any threads from the other side about what a crappy job he's doing as president. Mayhap I missed them? Quick, duplicate yourself and make one....

1000 to 1 that he does better than Bush. Of course, should he do nothing at all, he would succeed in doing better than this administration of incompetants.

1000 to 1 that he does better than Bush. Of course, should he do nothing at all, he would succeed in doing better than this administration of incompetants.

"Better" is in the eye of the beholder.

Really?

I must have missed those moonbat posts you are reading.

Can you direct me to any of them?

What he HAS done is appoint a center-right cabinet, a hawkish foreign policy team, and a pack of Wall St. insiders to his economic team....

But they haven't done anything yet.

How about you?

His biggest decision since winning the election has been to take a 12-day vacation in Hawaii. Let's hope we see more of the same when he gets in office.

Forum List

Back