‘No chemistry’: Obama & Clinton tried and failed to make friends with Putin, Trump says

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Look like that Trump has lost rest of his brain ... “there is a talent to that.” what kind of "talent " this the reality show star talks about?

"Donald Trump has branded the ‘Russian election meddling’ rhetoric a “Democratic hit job,” saying, that both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton just “didn't have the chemistry” to build good relations with Vladimir Putin, because, you know, “there is a talent to that.”"

‘No chemistry’: Obama & Clinton tried and failed to make friends with Putin, Trump says

Somebody has to kneel and bob to get things done...I doubt Pootin boi wanted to make friends with a guy that was arming his geopolitical enemies....

Somebody has to kneel and bob to get things done...I doubt Pootin boi wanted to make friends with a guy that was arming his geopolitical enemies....
He(Trump) or the Republican establishment arming the Poles, Ukrainians, etc. ?
what do you think about this picture?
putin-grabs-trump-posse-jpg.159949

He(Trump) or the Republican establishment arming the Poles, Ukrainians, etc. ?
what do you think about this picture?
putin-grabs-trump-posse-jpg.159949
Either Pootin speak English or Trump understand Russian...

Putler can put together some words in the Borat English

It's pretty obvious that Putin wasn't the only foreign government official that had no respect for that meat puppet faggot and his agenda to embolden Islamic jihadist zealots.

Russians have been fighting the muzbots for centuries, so I'm not surprised if Putin likes Trump more than obozo.

I like the wads of shit my fuckin neighbors dumbass dog occasionally lays in my yard more than that fucking piece of shit obozo or hitlery.

It's pretty obvious that Putin wasn't the only foreign government official that had no respect for that meat puppet faggot and his agenda to embolden Islamic jihadist zealots.

Conservatives shouldn't be Vladimir Putin's 'useful idiots' - Washington ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../conservatives-shouldnt-be...
27 juli 2017 - Russian President Vladimir Putin answers questions during a news conference after his talks with and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto in ...
Putin has found his perfect 'useful idiots' - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../putin-has-found-his-perfect... -
17 maj 2017 - You cannot make this stuff up. “Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday he would be willing to provide the U.S. Congress a record of ...
Putin's Useful Idiots - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/.../sierakowski-putins-useful-idiots.ht... -
28 apr. 2014 - Western intellectuals have long had a soft spot for Russia. Voltaire, the French teacher of tolerance and a great friend of Catherine the Great, ...

At no point in my post did I even assert any respect for Putin. I can merely understand his contempt for that meat puppet faggot.

There is more evidence of Putin brIbing Hillary with $150 million for 20% of the US uranium reserve than there is that Trump put Putin in the voting booth with every voter.

There is more evidence of Putin brIbing Hillary with $150 million for 20% of the US uranium reserve than there is that Trump put Putin in the voting booth with every voter.
one for sure you have "great chemistry’ with Pynia

images

1500580748144.jpg

upload_2017-11-12_1-57-23.jpeg

Forum List

Back