No Charges for Clinton

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Right wingers have been posting "ANY DAY NOW" for a long time.

Some of us (not me) had the audacity to assume equal treatment under the law.
Some of us (not me) assumed since others have been prosecuted for similar activity, that Hillary would receive equal punishment.

You mean like Colin Powell and Condi Rice? When will Goudy begin his investigations for them?

Yep,

The loserterians better freaking drop it or face a 360 electoral lost in NOV! Fuck the republican party and their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Fuck them.
Time to change the name of the Department of Justice to the Department of Political Justice.

I wonder...would leftists find this name change unacceptable?

I do have a question though.... why did she do this? I mean, the Government set her up with everything she needed. Why the need to intentionally setup a new off-site server at her home to conduct business on?

because she is above the law

and two

she wanted to make sure there had been no prying eyes

into her illicit activities

I do have a question though.... why did she do this? I mean, the Government set her up with everything she needed. Why the need to intentionally setup a new off-site server at her home to conduct business on?
because she is above the law and two she wanted to make sure there had been no prying eyes into her illicit activities
She want to be like Powell and Rice.

and two

because she is above the law and two she wanted to make sure there had been no prying eyes into her illicit activities

Of course, she did it to hide illicit activities. Don't tell that to LWNJ's like Jake, they just can't see it....but if she were an R, they would see it clearly.
13521950_1184407398258907_1261424219348697730_n.jpg

it is certainly funny to see

how much stupid shit you can post dupe

--LOL@U

and two

Of course, she did it to hide illicit activities. Don't tell that to LWNJ's like Jake, they just can't see it....but if she were an R, they would see it clearly.

that is because jake is a dupe

always has been always will be

and two

that is because jake is a dupe

always has been always will be
Must you post the OBVIOUS????

:biggrin::beer:

Fuck the republican party and their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Fuck them.
Where do yo get this shit from?

You hammer on blacks quite a bit, but you swear allegiance to a criminal candidate in a party run by blacks, lesbians and criminal syndicates.

Matthew, you have lost your fucking mind.

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Right wingers have been posting "ANY DAY NOW" for a long time.

Some of us (not me) had the audacity to assume equal treatment under the law.
Some of us (not me) assumed since others have been prosecuted for similar activity, that Hillary would receive equal punishment.

You mean like Colin Powell and Condi Rice? When will Goudy begin his investigations for them?

Yep,

The loserterians better freaking drop it or face a 360 electoral lost in NOV! Fuck the republican party and their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Fuck them.

I mean, really....

How long am I gonna have to wait for you to change your avi to the more accurate, nicely alliterative "MoronMatthew"????

Get to it already!!!!!

Forum List

Back