NO CHARGES for black coach who tortured white cheerleader on video.!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Reverse the races and the coach gets 20 years.

Coach who forced cheerleaders into splits will not be charged with a crime

oct 14 2017 The high school cheerleading coach who forced his students into splits will not be charged with a crime, the Denver prosecutor said.

A number of officials at East High School in Denver came under fire in August when a disturbing video circulated showing cheerleaders repeatedly being pushed into splits.

An incoming high school freshman screamed in pain and asked the coach, Ozell Williams, to “please stop” in one video. Her morther said she suffered injuries to her leg from the forced exercise.

The leaked video caused a public uproar. The school’s principal retired and the athletic director resigned after the video was leaked; Williams was fired.

oct 14 2017 The high school cheerleading coach who forced his students into splits will not be charged with a crime, the Denver prosecutor said.

A number of officials at East High School in Denver came under fire in August when a disturbing video circulated showing cheerleaders repeatedly being pushed into splits.

An incoming high school freshman screamed in pain and asked the coach, Ozell Williams, to “please stop” in one video. Her morther said she suffered injuries to her leg from the forced exercise.

The leaked video caused a public uproar. The school’s principal retired and the athletic director resigned after the video was leaked; Williams was fired.
Reverse the races and the white coach gets a free rape thrown out...now gtfoh!!!

Reverse the races and the white coach gets a free rape thrown out...now gtfoh!!!
Yeah? Prove it.

While tr
Teacher arrested for raping student is set free

Set free?? Yeah - after she did 195 days in jail. That's what article you linked to says, you idiot!!!

BTW - that teacher looks like a real babe and i bet the victim isn't complaining. Female teachers "molesting" a boy is not the same as a male teacher molesting a girl.

Set free?? Yeah - after she did 195 days in jail. That's what article you linked to says, you idiot!!!

BTW - that teacher looks like a real babe and i bet the victim isn't complaining. Female teachers "molesting" a boy is not the same as a male teacher molesting a girl.
So rape is not rape because a woman committed it???..I should be amazed at your level of stupidity...but I'm not.
195 days while the trial was underway and she got off...yeah dumbass, she got off.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder, but if you are black, then it's what you make it. Here in Denver, we have had some black whatzit bigwig at Manual High made up a confederate flag/ race issue at a local football game.It was unproven and lends to credence to the stereotype of black racial hysteria and it gets swept under the rug. Funny how that works.

While tr

So rape is not rape because a woman committed it???..I should be amazed at your level of stupidity...but I'm not.
195 days while the trial was underway and she got off...yeah dumbass, she got off.

So did the student

It's odd that claims of racism gets more air than facts, and facts get little air. Weld county schools "Rebels" never brought a confederate flag to the game against the mostly black Denver HS manual Bolts. It was the lies and exaggerations that won the day against truth. I have seen this many times before. This makes us question black lives mater and their agenda if they can't respect facts. Their hysterical finger pointing has got to end.

It's odd that claims of racism gets more air than facts, and facts get little air. Weld county schools "Rebels" never brought a confederate flag to the game against the mostly black Denver HS manual Bolts. It was the lies and exaggerations that won the day against truth. I have seen this many times before. This makes us question black lives mater and their agenda if they can't respect facts. Their hysterical finger pointing has got to end.

That's how it is. Everybody is a liar. Govt, media, left, right, black, white ...

You have to make up your own mind on everything.

hardly ever a hate crime when blacks do anything like that
Obama would've had Holder there with many rented vans full of government workers if the coach was white

Forum List

Back