No cases of voter protection of blacks for years under Bush

So you REALLY never heard of the DOJ scandal in this country?

how fucking old are you 16

LOL! So, you want to change the subject? Here's a hankie, go sniffle in the corner.

How is giving you facts about what YOU claimed changing the subject you fucking asshole?

Poor baby. He gets caught crying because a couple of prosecutors are fired for not taking cases in which Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats to court as they should and then wants to change the subject to a DOJ scandal so he can claim the cases were fake...never proving the cases were fake, just claiming it. Then, he throws an insult laden temper tantrum because he knows he's made a fool of himself.

Tough day.

on that you are fucking wrong

Black people don't want their vote stolen from them.

Any person who doesn't care that Americans are being cheated out of their votes should leave this country because they don't believe in it

Joseph D. Rich | Playing politics with Justice - Los Angeles Times

It has notably shirked its legal responsibility to protect voting rights. From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

At least two of the recently fired U.S. attorneys, John McKay in Seattle and David C. Iglesias in New Mexico, were targeted largely because they refused to prosecute voting fraud cases that implicated Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats.

read the facts asshole

Is he now calling himself names??? OMG, this one is nuts.

I notice that he AGAIN informs us that two of the U.S. attorneys were targeted and removed because they refused to prosecute voting fraud cases because they implicated Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats. No where does his quote indicate the case might have been meritless, only that they were not pursued for apparently partisan reasons.

Is this guy still drunk from last night?

LOL! So, you want to change the subject? Here's a hankie, go sniffle in the corner.

How is giving you facts about what YOU claimed changing the subject you fucking asshole?

Poor baby. He gets caught crying because a couple of prosecutors are fired for not taking cases in which Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats to court as they should and then wants to change the subject to a DOJ scandal so he can claim the cases were fake...never proving the cases were fake, just claiming it. Then, he throws an insult laden temper tantrum because he knows he's made a fool of himself.

Tough day.

dear fucking taintwallow

just out right denying provable facts makes you a fucking idiot.

what exactly do you think you accomplish by being a brickhead wrapped around a dickhead?

Any person who doesn't care that Americans are being cheated out of their votes should leave this country because they don't believe in it

I ment no one cares about your opinion stupid. You're nothing more than cannon fodder.

It has notably shirked its legal responsibility to protect voting rights. From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

At least two of the recently fired U.S. attorneys, John McKay in Seattle and David C. Iglesias in New Mexico, were targeted largely because they refused to prosecute voting fraud cases that implicated Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats.

read the facts asshole

I notice that he AGAIN informs us that two of the U.S. attorneys were targeted and removed because they refused to prosecute voting fraud cases because they implicated Democrats or voters likely to vote for Democrats. No where does his quote indicate the case might have been meritless, only that they were not pursued for apparently partisan reasons.

So let me get this straight you deny the DOJ scandal took place?

Tough day.

dear fucking taintwallow

just out right denting provable facts makes you a fucking idiot.

what exactly do you think you accomplish by being a brickhead wrapped around a dickhead?

I don't think he's drunk...he must be tripping. Dude, avoid the brown acid.

I ment no one cares about your opinion stupid. You're nothing more than cannon fodder.

I gave you facts

what did you add

fucking stupidity VOID of one fact

read the facts asshole

Why are you calling truthmatters an asshole?? :dunno:

go get any study that proves this type of fraud effects elections.

only right wing lies claim that

There is NO facts to back that lie

The only evidence turds like you will accept is the kind that is impossible to produce.

Dude I gave you facts

You offered no FACTS.

I will not accept what you cant produce in the line of facts.

your fucking dumb as a box of round rocks

Apparently you're too stupid to understand that your "facts" prove nothing.

Tough day.

dear fucking taintwallow

just out right denting provable facts makes you a fucking idiot.

I don't think he's drunk...he must be tripping. Dude, avoid the brown acid.

So you deny the DOJ scandal took place?

read the facts asshole

Try to understand this...I don't care about the DOJ scandal. I'm saying that YOUR quote provides the reasoning for the termination of those 2 people. The others, not an issue and since it seems they are the DOJ scandal, to talk about it is a change of subject.

Look at these right wing fools inability to process facts.

do you guys really think denying reality will win you elections?

fucking A dudes

Try to understand this...I don't care about the DOJ scandal. I'm saying that YOUR quote provides the reasoning for the termination of those 2 people. The others, not an issue and since it seems they are the DOJ scandal, to talk about it is a change of subject.

what is the subject of this thread you braindead fuck?

its refusing to process voter protections for black voters.

who did that ?

THE DOJ you comeplete fucking idiot

because they do

Wow, thanks for the laugh. Tdm, let me help you with this , if your to stupid to get to the polling place to vote. Maybe you shouldn't vote. Not my fault liberals are too stupid to vote, your proof of that.

what the hell are you rambling on about nutter?

Tm, the poster child for stupid! There is video of black panthers intimidating white voters and the obama administration would'nt investigate it and you call us racist. Sheesh

Forum List

Back