No Burkas In France?

This kind of thing only leads to intransigence on both sides.

What would be better would be a guaranteed guillotining for anyone guilty of "honor" killings.

As long as you don't cause troubles you can wear anything.

• Banned
Apparently France already outlaws wearing masks in public, as well as "ostenatious signs of secularism", whatever that is. I wonder, is there something different about France that leads them to consider such laws?

• Banned
I have a friend who lived in Paris, and who told me that times are very rough for the poor and lower class there. Apparently there are street gangs of Muslim kids and women in western garb and frequently hassled, badly. I can understand the desire to keep France from adopting extremists views towards women....I'm just not sure this is a great way to do it.

No burkas in France? That is so strange. Republicans must be "outraged". They worked so hard with the Iraqis to make a new constitution where Islam is now the "national religion" and women wearing "burkas" is all the rage. In fact, women NOT wearing burkas have been know to "lose their heads".

Burka_BarbieM.jpg

No burkas in France? That is so strange. Republicans must be "outraged". They worked so hard with the Iraqis to make a new constitution where Islam is now the "national religion" and women wearing "burkas" is all the rage. In fact, women NOT wearing burkas have been know to "lose their heads".

Burka_BarbieM.jpg

RETARD ALERT, retard alert.

Is your face on your drivers license? On your passport? How do you know its really the person under the burka that matches the photo ID?

just saying

Burka_BarbieM.jpg

RETARD ALERT, retard alert.

No, that is NOT Caribou Barbie under that burka.

Iraq Constitition:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

I'm not Muslim scholar, but I understand the burka is not a tenet of the Koran. It's an invention of the Taliban.

How in the hell these chicks don't die of heat exhaustion is beyond me. These get ups must just roast them alive. Still, if that is what a chick wants to wear, seems unfair to stop her. She can always remove the veil when she's asked for ID.

syrenn, I am not 100% sure but I think "burka" refers to the covering of the whole woman, not just her face.

Yes, that is how I understand it Tom Clancy. And I can kinda sorta see why France is so uncomfy with it. But we have had male dominance nutters here as well...people are free to believe as they wish, even if it is self-destructive. I presume this is also true in France.

If you see women as a peice of shit, then you will have no problem with them wearing a burka.

I'm not Muslim scholar, but I understand the burka is not a tenet of the Koran. It's an invention of the Taliban.

How in the hell these chicks don't die of heat exhaustion is beyond me. These get ups must just roast them alive. Still, if that is what a chick wants to wear, seems unfair to stop her. She can always remove the veil when she's asked for ID.

syrenn, I am not 100% sure but I think "burka" refers to the covering of the whole woman, not just her face.

A burka is to prevent any sexual arousal women may cause in men.

Get it, fault is on the women for mens arousal problems.

I see them around campus at school.

The problem is not the burqua (which is a head to toe covering showing only the eyes, and in extreme cases there is a mesh over the eyes as well) but the mentality that makes it required. The Burqua is proof that multiculturalism is a crock.

Why would you want to tolerate women being treated like shit?

Yes, I get it syrenn. Same message the RCC teaches. We don't have to endorse it or support it....the question is, can the West tolerate it?

In my opinion, that is their choice. It is their religious freedom to choose how they want to live and behave. Wearing a burka does not hurt anyone.

I am against them and what they stand for. I HATE the hypocrisy of them and all that they represent. But it is not MY place to take it away from them.

I do have a problem when security issues are caused by them. In cases of identification burka needs to be removed on demand for visual verification of identity.

Forum List

Back