No Border Crisis.....A Visa Crisis.....

And how do we stop Visa overstays? By making sure no one gets hired without a valid Visa, right? Really cracking down on fake id's and stolen SS #'s, those types of crimes.
The way to stop visa overstays is to require people to post a bond. Then if they overstay their visa, bounty hunters will compete for the money.

And how do we stop Visa overstays? By making sure no one gets hired without a valid Visa, right? Really cracking down on fake id's and stolen SS #'s, those types of crimes.
The way to stop visa overstays is to require people to post a bond. Then if they overstay their visa, bounty hunters will compete for the money.

Part of a reform that the GOP blocks.

That's nice....

I see no reason not to build the wall, AND go after the overstays.

Here is my actual reason:

Build the wall and in 2021 or 2025 the portions of the wall completed will have their maintenance funding defunded and the Democrat President will just allow Cartel and Coyotes just tear it down for free.

So why waste money when you know the end result?

Overstays has been an issue for decades now but they were allowed in legally while illegals migrants were not.

So even though the wall idea is dumb to me the reality is you are not offering an alternative to slow the illegal migration to this country.

Mine is simple and better equipment for border patrol including drone usage, stiffer fines for employers that hire illegals including jail sentences, cutting off all Federal Funding to Sanctuary States and Cities and cut any International aid to countries supporting law breakers.

Now my bet you will disagree with me on that part proclaiming illegal Immigration is not an issue and we should have open borders where no industrial nation has open borders...

"MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL!"

Wait....trump said he never stated that....and of course trumpettes believe him as they hump his leg...
Trump said it but didn’t mean it because he didn’t think he’d get elected – so he felt at liberty to say all sorts of stupid, idiotic things.

Then Trump screwed up and got elected.

Now Trump’s moronic supporters are stuck with defending all the stupid, idiotic things Trump said.

Border Patrol agents would like a wall or a fence, why are you not wanting to give the agents what they need to do their job?

In certain areas it might help...but trump wants 2,000 miles of wall. He is a racist nationalist.

Border Patrol said the wall will help a lot. I think they would know more than you in this matter, would they not?

Forum List

Back