No, BLM Is Not Just As Bad As Neo-Nazis/KKK

But that's not your point. You don't have one, which is why you cannot describe the evil I am supposed to be supporting. You are bearing false witness which is against one of the 10 essential laws of God.
My point has been made. Now, was it your mother or your father that contaminated your heart with anger?

You've made no point. You have lied, therefore you are bearing nwitness. The white racism I oppose is the work of Satan. You ignoring that to call me evil for opposing it is satan working in you. My heart is not contaminated by anything but the will to fight wrongs. And that's what god tells us to do.
You oppose what is right, your pride, your anger is the god you serve. Forgive and God will forgive you.

I oppose white racism so if you think white racism is right …. I serve the real God that created all of what we see and what we can't see. Forgiveness has nothing to do with this. Forgive doesn't mean to ignore and allow the same evil to continue. So you forgive ISIS hypocrite. The after that, Al Queada. After that, Hezbollah. After that Hamas. After that Boko Haram. After that, Muslim Brotherhood. Then when you are done with those things demand the government repay the descendants of slaves for 223 years of unpaid labor their ancestors died being owed. Because the bible says free your slaves after 7 years and pay them for their labor.

Don't come to me with your fake sermons Pharisee.

Oh no?

White BLM protestor harasses black cop on his wedding day:

Black Lives Matter protesters crash wedding of cop who shot Stephon Clark
BLM= Godless children of satan

Forum List

Back