No Bias In the Media? Follow the $

With all the hype and bashing of the media in general, I would have thought it to be more skewed. When looking at the overall bottom line it only slightly favors the left.

Too bad their reporting does not more closely reflect their contributions in terms of balance.

Gee, I guess that was a left handed BASH.

HGROKIT said:
With all the hype and bashing of the media in general, I would have thought it to be more skewed. When looking at the overall bottom line it only slightly favors the left.

Too bad their reporting does not more closely reflect their contributions in terms of balance.

Gee, I guess that was a left handed BASH.

You have a point, but when you look at the big gaps, they are all in favor of the dems. The NYT is the one that really jumps out. Seems the companies either try to split or they are slanted way to the left.

Kathianne said:
You have a point, but when you look at the big gaps, they are all in favor of the dems. The NYT is the one that really jumps out. Seems the companies either try to split or they are slanted way to the left.

You know you are right. That is a huge disparity with the NYT, make you wonder why they even contributed any to the GOP.

Even more interstingly is the fact that there is not a reverse disparity anyhere in that spreadsheet.

Damn, if we wanted to boycott, what would we watch on t.v.?

HGROKIT said:
You know you are right. That is a huge disparity with the NYT, make you wonder why they even contributed any to the GOP.

Even more interstingly is the fact that there is not a reverse disparity anyhere in that spreadsheet.

Damn, if we wanted to boycott, what would we watch on t.v.?

LOL I don't know about you, but while cspan is in the background, I'm not watching. I read two papers in the morning. Most of the rest of my 'news' comes from the internet. Some is right, some is left, most if goofy, rarely, but more often than tv or newspapers, there is something big.

Forum List

Back