No Bama & the Chilean Minors

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I was watching one of the minors being pulled up yesterday, and then Fox cut away to a press conference from What's His Face On it.

Why is this idiot having a press conference? Who cares what he has to say? He had no involvement in it and it was in Chile?

I muted it so I don't know if blamed Bush for it or not.

Obama is involved with Chilean minors?

Maybe he's reading them a story..like "My Pet Goat"?

How old were these minors?

I was watching one of the minors being pulled up yesterday, and then Fox cut away to a press conference from What's His Face On it.

Why is this idiot having a press conference? Who cares what he has to say? He had no involvement in it and it was in Chile?

You were watching Fox News?

Shocked....shocked I am!

What's his name would be president Obama. Only a total ignoramus could live in America and not know who its president is. Is that what Fox News gets you, is it?

In my opinion it was all about the timing, knowing that so many would be watching the miners being pulled up....a larger audience perhaps?.

I honestly had forgotten all about the miners until all this talk of the rescue came up (no pun intended).

Blog snatch

Absolutely pathetic! Several heads of state called Chilean President Sebastian Pinera, NOT Obama though
How pathetic! Even Hugo Chavez called Chilean President Sebastian Pinera during the Chiliean miner rescue to offer his support. All the Latin-American countries heads of state called Pinera. Prime Minister of the UK David Cameron called Pinera, and even that “evil” Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu called the Chilean President. Not Obama though. Watch the following video as Chilean President Sebastian Pinera thanked the various Heads of State for calling him and offering support. One “head of state” is missing. Barack Hussein Obama. Somehow, I don’t think Obama’s name or the United States just skipped Pinera’s name either. The video is over 10 minutes long. If you want to skip forward to the part where Pinera is thanking the heads of state, start at about 6 minutes, 20 seconds.

Absolutely pathetic! Several heads of state called Chilean President Sebastian Pinera, NOT Obama though : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

So this proves that Obama is a legitimate American. Who gives a fuck about Chile? Most Americans wouldn't have heard of Chile until this miner business, let alone given a fuck. Newsflash: Obama is a true red-blooded American.

Forum List

Back