No aslylum needed. No foreign aid needed. No shit hole countries.

Prime Minister Trudeau is wanting to reject Christians from Haiti and El Salvador. Only Muslim Somalis are wanted.
Canada is a big country, they should take all the the Somalis. With the debt we have we should allow in only immigrants that can support themselves with no federal assistance. We don’t need anybody that needs welfare, refuses to speak English and can’t contribute to our American society. Our politicians refuse live within a balanced budget, they Always spend more than we take in. I do why we have any foreign aid at all. We need to stop supporting people that hate us. What are they going to do, hate us more?

Last edited:
Now quickly. Tell me all of you calling me a white supremacist how to use jerk? Plantain? You fucking assholes wouldn't know how to use dried mango powder if your life depended on it.
Its the new catch phrase, TD.

RACIST! BIGOT! NAZI! All while screaming about how tolerant they are.:cuckoo:

Now quickly. Tell me all of you calling me a white supremacist how to use jerk? Plantain? You fucking assholes wouldn't know how to use dried mango powder if your life depended on it.
Its the new catch phrase, TD.

RACIST! BIGOT! NAZI! All while screaming about how tolerant they are.:cuckoo:

Well when he’s all those things you can’t call him out on it ?

Every culture is the same, yet white heterosexual conservative republicans are evil. The patriarchy needs to be eradicated.

Only a leftwinger could cook that madness up.

‘Sh*thole’ projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC
Trump Hotel in downtown Washington DC got a surprise makeover last night—with the expletive President Donald Trump has used to describe developing world countries beamed onto its outer walls.
mouths-trumpo.jpg

Prime Minister Trudeau is wanting to reject Christians from Haiti and El Salvador. Only Muslim Somalis are wanted.
Hell, the pseudo-frogs up there want to split Canada apart, anyway... maybe you guys should stop electing them, eh?

Quebec holds so much electoral power you can't stop them. Democracy means those with the highest populations kill off every one in rural. Rural Canada is solid conservative but you can't win because of urban Quebec and Ontario. The elections are over federally before it even hits my province of Manitoba.

We in the west don't elect them. The fucking urban do in two provinces. You be thankful you have that electoral college.
And you be thankful those urban centers prop up your entire country

It's not that Trump called these countries $hitholes that I object to...

Mostly 'cause the guy is right... all or most of those countries are, indeed, $hitholes...

Even a broken clock is right twice each day... the sort of 'right' that Trump is about those $hitholes...

Hell, I don't even mind that he's a racist and bigot, or that that state of affairs is widely known

No...

What I object to is that the idiot is stupid enough to get CAUGHT saying it, while he was on The People's Timeclock...

Show an abominable and dangerous lack of good judgment and self-control.

Yet another white supremacist O/P fueled by fears and paranoia.
Seems Trump's pathology is spreading to his minions in his effort to turn the U.S. into his own personal sewer.
Regressive liberal ROE

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

11. Make up stuff

In defense of runaway illegal immigration liberals then paint America as a racist unfit country to emigrate to...
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back