No amount of spin or damage control can save Obama.

Hardly... he's already demonstrated that when he's off TelePrompTer and off script, he's hopelessly lost.

He came off as a babbling nincompoop wandering aimlessly in search of a single, cogent thought.

Sad, very sad....

obama's form of damage control: Univision started being critical. obama appoints the wife of the Univision owner to a diplomatic post at the UN, the criticisms stop.

Romney has pulled ahead in Virginia and in Ohio. All that has to happen is for obama to become more shrill and more hysterical and it will be a total Romney landslide.

obama shows every indication of becoming the Lenny Bruce of this generation.

Lenny Bruce was funny. Obama is merely pathetic. He is the Walter Mitty of this generation, dreaming of being a great success as president.
Oh. I thought he put us $16.2 Trillion in the hole on purpose so 3 communist countries - China, Russia, and Cuba - could drill just off the coast of Florida on purpose without us being able to do anything to his buddies Putin, Iran (by proxy) and Chavez, who are also building an airfield/military complex in Venezuela capable of sending Russian missiles directed at the USA. If they're drilling our waters and we try to stop them during the next term, they have no compunctions about exterminating population centers along the Gulf that didn't vote for Obama.

He holds back the use of Homeland Security surveillance to Arizona, hell Obama hates our guts, he kisses ass to Russian presidents when he's over there.

His gift to the Muslim Brotherhood is to disable America if we intervene to save Israel from extermination.

I really can't wait till he, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid are out of power. They know their number's up and the American people are chagrined. Won't somebody please put up fencing around the US Treasury and Fort Knox to keep their armored cars away from unloading more US taxpayer money to their pals before January of next year when we institute a peaceful transfer of power from these money-grubbing Manchurian candidates?

Last edited:
Hardly... he's already demonstrated that when he's off TelePrompTer and off script, he's hopelessly lost.

He came off as a babbling nincompoop wandering aimlessly in search of a single, cogent thought.

Sad, very sad....

obama's form of damage control: Univision started being critical. obama appoints the wife of the Univision owner to a diplomatic post at the UN, the criticisms stop.

Romney has pulled ahead in Virginia and in Ohio. All that has to happen is for obama to become more shrill and more hysterical and it will be a total Romney landslide.

obama shows every indication of becoming the Lenny Bruce of this generation.

Lenny Bruce was funny. Obama is merely pathetic. He is the Walter Mitty of this generation, dreaming of being a great success as president.

Lenny Bruce was funny at one time. That's why I compared obama to Lenny Bruce. Once Bruce's comedy routines started being nothing but rants against how he was done wrong, he wasn't funny anymore and no one wanted to listen to him.

Since obama's drubbing in the debate, he has gotten more shrill, more hysterical and his campaign speeches are nothing but personal attacks against Romney. How long will it be before people are tired of his ranting and complaining? Not long. The DNC better start ponying up a lot more money to pay people to attend obama's campaign spots.

To obama, this election has become very personal. That means he's lost his perspective. It's no longer about hope, change and bettering the lot of the public. It's now solely about obama winning and Romney losing. He's lost his perspective and is perilously close to being a wild eyed maniac. If he were a fighter, he'd be in the ring so angry that he can't see where he opponent is, and ends up wildly swinging and never landing a punch.

Obama wins the second one the media plays him off as the comeback kid.

The op is a moron.

Yeah, right.
The second one is on foreign policy. Since Obama came into office knowing nothing on the topic, and hasnt learned much since, this should be a cake walk for Romney. It doesnt hurt that again Obama will put in the position of defending the biggest failure of any American president.

Even if Obama can stay awake for the next debate, he may have to explain his lack of action in protecting the ambassador and poor handling of things after the terrorist attack. He'll have to explain why he was so quick to apologize to radicals while impugning an American citizen who had nothing to do with the attacks. I hope they ask him what the objective in Afghanistan is and why our troops aren't allowed to defend themselves or fire back after being attacked by the enemy. He is sending them over to be sitting ducks and last month was the bloodiest ever. He needs to answer for these and many, many other things. His appeasement policy is getting our troops killed for no good reason and the world doesn't see us in a better light despite Obama trying to suck up to our enemies. I want to know why he wouldn't meet with Netanyahu, yet had time to fart around on The View, Letterman and go to Vegas. This is the debate that should make him nervous. I predict it will be worse than the first one because he has lied so much and can't get away with it anymore since we know the truth.
I want to know why the One squandered all of our efforts to bring stability to the Middle East by pulling out too soon and leaving so few servicemen the ones left are just targets.

I want to know why the lily-livered president couldn't can Holder for malfeasance in giving 200 pieces of firing equipment to murderous drug cartel kingpins who murdered our Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry as a consequence of the Fast and Furious Plan and why Obama couldn't can powermonger Hillary Clinton for her role in taking away ammunition from the Ambassador's Embassy at Benghazi, causing American deaths.

I'm sick of Obama and his hate-America collage of human beings who do stupid things because they do not value American lives who live on terror's border serving their country as best they can. :evil:

How badly did obama do?

Has Bill Clinton showed up to defend obama's debate performance?

After weeks, months, of BJ being everywhere at the same time touting obama's wonderfulness, where is he now?

Now that the extent of the government cover up in Libya is being uncovered, where is Hillary Clinton in defending the State Department?

Both Clinton's are quietly sneaking out the side door. That's how bad obama is. Has Debbie Wasserman Schultz given a statement? Said anything? Susan Rice was pathetically hung out to dry, with no one in this royal regime coming to her defense and she was just following orders. But where are the great obama defenders? obama is slowly being left to stand alone. Not only is he being slowly abandoned, but he's starting to look crazier and crazier as he does it. His supportive flunkies are getting lower and lower on the DNC totem pole.

obama's biggest danger right now, is that Romney will be sane and reasonable while he is a raving madman. At what point will he just totally lose it?

It has been most interesting to watch the abject panic and furious pace of the left and media to do the best possible damage control for Barack Obama's disasterous performance in last night's debate. If the media and left spin any more, they are gonna ascend into the sky faster than a helicopter. Well, there was nothing good to take out of last night for Barack Obama, he got completely pwned.

Whether you love Mitt Romney or hate him, only the epitome of political hacks would think Obama won, or somehow he wasn't completely pwned like he was by Romney last night. Try as team Obama, the media and the left may, there are no moral victories for Obama from last night, there are no cases of "it really wasn't as bad as we thought". Last night was a disaster, and I will explain why.

While most of us have a pretty good idea of who both Romney and Obama are, both of them clearly defined themselves last night. What do I mean by that? They showed who they really are, and by this I mean what you saw last night is what you will get when God forbid, we have to deal with a hostile foreign leader. You never have a second chance to make a first impression, it is who you are. Romney came off as commanding, confident, powerful, intimidating, intelligent, fearless, calculating and strong. Obama when confronted by a man such as Romney was intimidated, rattled and WEAK, a pushover, someone who got walked all over. Obama showed no confidence, he couldn't even look Romney in the eye, he was too intimidated. And what you saw last night is exactly what you will see in a possible intense situation with a hostile foreign leader. If Obama can't deal with Romney, he certainly won't be able to deal with a tougher situation than that. There could be that situation where in meeting with a hostile foreign leader, there will be only one meeting to get things right, and I believe Romney can do it, as where Obama will do what he did last night. There is NOTHING Obama can do to repair that image last night, that is just who he is when confronted like he was.

Now, let's go on to Obama's tough guy talk of:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,” Barack Obama told a crowd in Elko, Nev. “I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

Well Barack, you sure talk a tough game don't you, you sure talk the talk, but after last night's debate, your proved to people you sure can't walk the walk. You had your chances to get in Mitt's face and argue with them, but instead you were completely dominated by Mitt.

And then of course:

‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Well, if Romney brought a knife to that fight, Barack didn't bring a gun, what he brough was a wet roll of toilet paper from pissing himself out of fear. You see, all the tough guy talk of getting in people's faces, bringing a gun to a knife fight,...Obama's followers and non-followers all now see it as an empty can rattling the most. It is just an act and nothing more. Obama had a chance to back this tough guy talk, and he failed miserably, there is no recovering from that.

So now we have the supposed fact checkers trying to save Obama's pathetic performance. Several posters in this forum have already proven the fact checkers wrong. And here we go again, if Obama is having to rely on fact checkers to manipulate and lie in hopes of saving him, this is why this guy has no business leading this country.

Is it any wonder why the Democrats rely so heavily on not requiring voter ID. They and their activist judges know that through mass voter fraud, it is their only hope of winning. And after last night, they are really gonna need mass voter fraud.

Obama got hella pwned last night, there is no other way around it, let's face it, the bread is stale, the cheese is moldy, the soda has no pop, the expensive wine turned out to be vinegar, the kosher chef was found out to be a nazi, the dog was all bark and no bite...well you get the picture. In conclusion, no amount of damage control will repair Obama from last night. Romney already has him set up for debate #2.
^^^^^What Locke said.^^^^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYyWTlebu6g&feature=player_embedded]Spinning Top - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe he could get a bump by making an unexpected appearance on Jerry Springer!

Because loud "ghetto" black people go on that show?

Is that what you're implying?

Quite the 'tolerant' board you got here....

Fuck off, slimeball! The insinuation was that Obama goes on TV shows rather than deal with Presidential issues. There was NOTHING about that post that was racist, you fucking idiot!

Besides, all the "ghetto" folks are on Maury looking for their "baby daddy"...

Asswipe!

This is fantastic!!!! When Obama was elected, he was like the most clever, interesting, fashionable, cool, inteligent man in the world. Obama the great, the man who is going to save not only America but also the whole world!!!! The messiah, the nobel prize winner, the biggest politician of all times.

Fuck off, slimeball! The insinuation was that Obama goes on TV shows rather than deal with Presidential issues. There was NOTHING about that post that was racist, you fucking idiot!

Besides, all the "ghetto" folks are on Maury looking for their "baby daddy"...

Asswipe!

They do it all the time. I, frankly, would have let his asinine comment go.

I really could care less is assholes like Plasmabrains think I'm a racist.

hazlnut drunkenly drawled:

Ohhhh here we go, an underhanded way to label someone a racist. Well, since this is the thought that entered your mind, and it is you that posted this, maybe that should clear up who the real racist is, and it is you, not Oddball. And no, I am not afraid to call you a racist given the effort you put into your reply. The race card may work for you on older generations, but it doesn't scare young generations like mine at all.

Plasmaball sneered:

Obama wins the second one the media plays him off as the comeback kid.

No matter how soundly Romney destroy Obama in the second debate (and he will), the media will still declare Obama the victor. Always remember, it is the job of the media to protect Democrats and propagandize their marxist-utopian agenda. The media are the SuperPac of the Democrat party. Geez, just follow below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJvlzDpey4]Chris Mathews: My Job Is To Make Obama Presidency Successful - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, and how about this: July 25th, 2004, article by public editor of the New York Times, Daniel Okrent:

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/25/opinion/the-public-editor-is-the-new-york-times-a-liberal-newspaper.html

Yes, it will be true, no matter how much and a butt woopin Romney gives Obama in the second debate, the Democrat-media complex will declare Obama the victor, it is their job to protect Democrats.

The op is a moron.

Whatev!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and in reading your material I have yet to read one that would make sense to anyone with an IQ above the number of the residential speeding limit.

This is fantastic!!!! When Obama was elected, he was like the most clever, interesting, fashionable, cool, inteligent man in the world. Obama the great, the man who is going to save not only America but also the whole world!!!! The messiah, the nobel prize winner, the biggest politician of all times.
That's because some people failed to notice his dismal, quirkish Senatorial voting records and ignored the warnings of some quite proficient investigative journalists and one investigative lawyer team, at least, who found evidence of fraud, which the Clinton spin machine automatically turned into the national pathos party for poor, little picked on Obama, whom they could easily manipulate through channeling his ignorance and self-righteous indignation to their advantage. The Clinton spin room invented this mythical, magical mask to satisfy their craving for the money in the US Treasury to be outfitting their failed investments and decimating businesses our present structure depends on--oil for gas, savings, a competitive labor force, and businesses that support supporting 2-earner families with quick food, and vacation support businesses to accommodate workers who travel. These are all at risk when you put a demise to the military through demoralization and making a poster boy of sympathy out of a traitor to national security.

Hey, lets face it. Those on the left will vote for a Neanderthal if it means keeping the check coming.

Traitors... I'd like to shove the Constitution down there throats and the Bill of RIGHT's up there asses!

It has been most interesting to watch the abject panic and furious pace of the left and media to do the best possible damage control for Barack Obama's disasterous performance in last night's debate. If the media and left spin any more, they are gonna ascend into the sky faster than a helicopter. Well, there was nothing good to take out of last night for Barack Obama, he got completely pwned.

Whether you love Mitt Romney or hate him, only the epitome of political hacks would think Obama won, or somehow he wasn't completely pwned like he was by Romney last night. Try as team Obama, the media and the left may, there are no moral victories for Obama from last night, there are no cases of "it really wasn't as bad as we thought". Last night was a disaster, and I will explain why.

While most of us have a pretty good idea of who both Romney and Obama are, both of them clearly defined themselves last night. What do I mean by that? They showed who they really are, and by this I mean what you saw last night is what you will get when God forbid, we have to deal with a hostile foreign leader. You never have a second chance to make a first impression, it is who you are. Romney came off as commanding, confident, powerful, intimidating, intelligent, fearless, calculating and strong. Obama when confronted by a man such as Romney was intimidated, rattled and WEAK, a pushover, someone who got walked all over. Obama showed no confidence, he couldn't even look Romney in the eye, he was too intimidated. And what you saw last night is exactly what you will see in a possible intense situation with a hostile foreign leader. If Obama can't deal with Romney, he certainly won't be able to deal with a tougher situation than that. There could be that situation where in meeting with a hostile foreign leader, there will be only one meeting to get things right, and I believe Romney can do it, as where Obama will do what he did last night. There is NOTHING Obama can do to repair that image last night, that is just who he is when confronted like he was.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,” Barack Obama told a crowd in Elko, Nev. “I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

Well Barack, you sure talk a tough game don't you, you sure talk the talk, but after last night's debate, your proved to people you sure can't walk the walk. You had your chances to get in Mitt's face and argue with them, but instead you were completely dominated by Mitt.

And then of course:

Well, if Romney brought a knife to that fight, Barack didn't bring a gun, what he brough was a wet roll of toilet paper from pissing himself out of fear. You see, all the tough guy talk of getting in people's faces, bringing a gun to a knife fight,...Obama's followers and non-followers all now see it as an empty can rattling the most. It is just an act and nothing more. Obama had a chance to back this tough guy talk, and he failed miserably, there is no recovering from that.

So now we have the supposed fact checkers trying to save Obama's pathetic performance. Several posters in this forum have already proven the fact checkers wrong. And here we go again, if Obama is having to rely on fact checkers to manipulate and lie in hopes of saving him, this is why this guy has no business leading this country.

Is it any wonder why the Democrats rely so heavily on not requiring voter ID. They and their activist judges know that through mass voter fraud, it is their only hope of winning. And after last night, they are really gonna need mass voter fraud.

Obama got hella pwned last night, there is no other way around it, let's face it, the bread is stale, the cheese is moldy, the soda has no pop, the expensive wine turned out to be vinegar, the kosher chef was found out to be a nazi, the dog was all bark and no bite...well you get the picture. In conclusion, no amount of damage control will repair Obama from last night. Romney already has him set up for debate #2.

If you are talking about saving Obama from a second term, I agree. Here is the most important number that you should scribe in big red letter and put on your refrigerator.

7.8%

The biggest problem so far with the 7.8 figure is that it's not believed. The report was met with incredulity not confidence. 7.8 is going to become understood in the same way "I got Bin Laden" is understood. Everyone expects politicians to lie, just not lie that much.

This might be the lie that breaks the obama campaign. It's the kind of lie that makes people look around and wonder if this is not true, what else has obama said is not true.

No wonder Romney is pulling ahead, and since the jobs report has taken another jump.

And then of course:

If you are talking about saving Obama from a second term, I agree. Here is the most important number that you should scribe in big red letter and put on your refrigerator.

7.8%

Exactly what it was when he took office. Obama has failed to solve the problems he was elected to solve. And has made others worse.
He doesn't deserve a second term. One and done.

Calling that unemployment number a "positive" for the Obama camp is rather humorous. They created fewer jobs in September than they did in August. So what made unemployment go down? It's pretty simple actually. You had a whole bunch of people who were so discouraged they simply gave up looking for work. Declaring THAT a victory for the Obama Administration shows how desperate they are to find ANYTHING positive in the economic numbers.

And then of course:

7.8%

Exactly what it was when he took office. Obama has failed to solve the problems he was elected to solve. And has made others worse.
He doesn't deserve a second term. One and done.

Four years of misery and concern over our future. We can "fundamentally" restore our Country.
We decide, not him, not them.

Forum List

Back