No amount of spin or damage control can save Obama.

Obama wins the second one the media plays him off as the comeback kid.

The op is a moron.

Yeah, right.
The second one is on foreign policy. Since Obama came into office knowing nothing on the topic, and hasnt learned much since, this should be a cake walk for Romney. It doesnt hurt that again Obama will put in the position of defending the biggest failure of any American president.

Even if Obama can stay awake for the next debate, he may have to explain his lack of action in protecting the ambassador and poor handling of things after the terrorist attack. He'll have to explain why he was so quick to apologize to radicals while impugning an American citizen who had nothing to do with the attacks. I hope they ask him what the objective in Afghanistan is and why our troops aren't allowed to defend themselves or fire back after being attacked by the enemy. He is sending them over to be sitting ducks and last month was the bloodiest ever. He needs to answer for these and many, many other things. His appeasement policy is getting our troops killed for no good reason and the world doesn't see us in a better light despite Obama trying to suck up to our enemies. I want to know why he wouldn't meet with Netanyahu, yet had time to fart around on The View, Letterman and go to Vegas. This is the debate that should make him nervous. I predict it will be worse than the first one because he has lied so much and can't get away with it anymore since we know the truth.

The jobs report will be out today. And according to reports it will be above 8.1

No you're right, no amount of spin or damage control can save obama, what will save him is the stupidity of the American voter.

The op is a moron.

Yeah, right.
The second one is on foreign policy. Since Obama came into office knowing nothing on the topic, and hasnt learned much since, this should be a cake walk for Romney. It doesnt hurt that again Obama will put in the position of defending the biggest failure of any American president.

Even if Obama can stay awake for the next debate, he may have to explain his lack of action in protecting the ambassador and poor handling of things after the terrorist attack. He'll have to explain why he was so quick to apologize to radicals while impugning an American citizen who had nothing to do with the attacks. I hope they ask him what the objective in Afghanistan is and why our troops aren't allowed to defend themselves or fire back after being attacked by the enemy. He is sending them over to be sitting ducks and last month was the bloodiest ever. He needs to answer for these and many, many other things. His appeasement policy is getting our troops killed for no good reason and the world doesn't see us in a better light despite Obama trying to suck up to our enemies. I want to know why he wouldn't meet with Netanyahu, yet had time to fart around on The View, Letterman and go to Vegas. This is the debate that should make him nervous. I predict it will be worse than the first one because he has lied so much and can't get away with it anymore since we know the truth.

...and, "well look what 'W' did!!" to save him. He just has to stand there and take it, because there is no excuse for his failures. I'd love to see Romney go Reagan on them and threaten to take their money away, and then blow 'em to bits if they still didn't fix their issues.

The jobs report will be out today. And according to reports it will be above 8.1

lol --- Why even bother to run the reports anymore? Just shove any one of the last dozen in his face --- they all say the same thing. ---- YOU FAILURE!

I mean what do you point to as a foreign policy "win" if you're Barry? Well, I guess you tout the fact that the Navy Seals got Bin Laden on your watch and you gave the go ahead but even with that, the truth is...it doesn't happen without information obtained through "enhanced interrogations" that your predecessor ordered and you ordered stopped...so George W. Bush deserves as much credit as you do.

After Benghazi, Obama's got a major problem with this next debate because the "Arab Spring" is turning out very badly for us and he (as usual) has had no response other than to timidly offer an olive branch and billions of our tax dollars to people who obviously hate our guts.

The spin is:
1) Romney only won because he lied a lot.
2) Debates don't matter.

On 1), Romney "lied" because he did not say he would propose trillions of tax cuts for wealthy people while increasing taxes on the middle class, which is what the media has been saying he believes. Shame on him for not supporting the media stereotype.
On 2, they dont matter unless they do. Reagan was behind Carter until his debate.
Personally I dont think the debates mattered all that much. Romney has always been ahead of Obama, but that wouldn't make interesting news. So the polls have to fudge to show a tight race where none exists.

O needed three knockouts in these debates to even keep the race within 5 points.

Stupid is as stupid does...

dancefail-12.gif

The op is a moron.

Hardly... he's already demonstrated that when he's off TelePrompTer and off script, he's hopelessly lost.

He came off as a babbling nincompoop wandering aimlessly in search of a single, cogent thought.

Sad, very sad....

It's rather telling that when you put Obama into a forum where his words aren't bolstered by the screams of adoring unionists and naive students...a forum where those words have to stand on their own and he has to go sans teleprompter...he no longer appears to be a "rock star" of politics and instead morphs into this rather confused mumbler searching for the right things to say.

It has been most interesting to watch the abject panic and furious pace of the left and media to do the best possible damage control for Barack Obama's disasterous performance in last night's debate. If the media and left spin any more, they are gonna ascend into the sky faster than a helicopter. Well, there was nothing good to take out of last night for Barack Obama, he got completely pwned.

Whether you love Mitt Romney or hate him, only the epitome of political hacks would think Obama won, or somehow he wasn't completely pwned like he was by Romney last night. Try as team Obama, the media and the left may, there are no moral victories for Obama from last night, there are no cases of "it really wasn't as bad as we thought". Last night was a disaster, and I will explain why.

While most of us have a pretty good idea of who both Romney and Obama are, both of them clearly defined themselves last night. What do I mean by that? They showed who they really are, and by this I mean what you saw last night is what you will get when God forbid, we have to deal with a hostile foreign leader. You never have a second chance to make a first impression, it is who you are. Romney came off as commanding, confident, powerful, intimidating, intelligent, fearless, calculating and strong. Obama when confronted by a man such as Romney was intimidated, rattled and WEAK, a pushover, someone who got walked all over. Obama showed no confidence, he couldn't even look Romney in the eye, he was too intimidated. And what you saw last night is exactly what you will see in a possible intense situation with a hostile foreign leader. If Obama can't deal with Romney, he certainly won't be able to deal with a tougher situation than that. There could be that situation where in meeting with a hostile foreign leader, there will be only one meeting to get things right, and I believe Romney can do it, as where Obama will do what he did last night. There is NOTHING Obama can do to repair that image last night, that is just who he is when confronted like he was.

Now, let's go on to Obama's tough guy talk of:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,” Barack Obama told a crowd in Elko, Nev. “I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

Well Barack, you sure talk a tough game don't you, you sure talk the talk, but after last night's debate, your proved to people you sure can't walk the walk. You had your chances to get in Mitt's face and argue with them, but instead you were completely dominated by Mitt.

And then of course:

‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Well, if Romney brought a knife to that fight, Barack didn't bring a gun, what he brough was a wet roll of toilet paper from pissing himself out of fear. You see, all the tough guy talk of getting in people's faces, bringing a gun to a knife fight,...Obama's followers and non-followers all now see it as an empty can rattling the most. It is just an act and nothing more. Obama had a chance to back this tough guy talk, and he failed miserably, there is no recovering from that.

So now we have the supposed fact checkers trying to save Obama's pathetic performance. Several posters in this forum have already proven the fact checkers wrong. And here we go again, if Obama is having to rely on fact checkers to manipulate and lie in hopes of saving him, this is why this guy has no business leading this country.

Is it any wonder why the Democrats rely so heavily on not requiring voter ID. They and their activist judges know that through mass voter fraud, it is their only hope of winning. And after last night, they are really gonna need mass voter fraud.

Obama got hella pwned last night, there is no other way around it, let's face it, the bread is stale, the cheese is moldy, the soda has no pop, the expensive wine turned out to be vinegar, the kosher chef was found out to be a nazi, the dog was all bark and no bite...well you get the picture. In conclusion, no amount of damage control will repair Obama from last night. Romney already has him set up for debate #2.

It's ridiculous to think Obama will tank in the election due to the debate.

There are a few wishy-washy folks who will be swayed by one lousy night but most voters already have their minds made up and Obama is still in the lead.

He is still well in the lead with electoral votes. Why would he need saving?:lol::lol::lol:

Romney's lies on Wednesday night will soon be the topic for the next Obama commercial. The Dems have tons of evidence of him talking out of both sides of his mouth.

The op is a moron.

Hardly... he's already demonstrated that when he's off TelePrompTer and off script, he's hopelessly lost.

He came off as a babbling nincompoop wandering aimlessly in search of a single, cogent thought.

Sad, very sad....

obama's form of damage control: Univision started being critical. obama appoints the wife of the Univision owner to a diplomatic post at the UN, the criticisms stop.

Romney has pulled ahead in Virginia and in Ohio. All that has to happen is for obama to become more shrill and more hysterical and it will be a total Romney landslide.

obama shows every indication of becoming the Lenny Bruce of this generation.

The op is a moron.

Sad, very sad....

obama's form of damage control: Univision started being critical. obama appoints the wife of the Univision owner to a diplomatic post at the UN, the criticisms stop.

Romney has pulled ahead in Virginia and in Ohio. All that has to happen is for obama to become more shrill and more hysterical and it will be a total Romney landslide.

obama shows every indication of becoming the Lenny Bruce of this generation.

Lenny Bruce was funny. Obama is merely pathetic. He is the Walter Mitty of this generation, dreaming of being a great success as president.

Forum List

Back