No American Flags by demoncrats!Satan love it.

Yeah can't help but notice the absence of at least one American flag on stage. Guess that's because they don't represent America any more. lol

Agreed. In fact these frauds using the American flag is hypocritical to say the least.

Like all Lefts demoncrats hate America, its people and its flag.

The American flags were banned as was the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance

One example of an American Flag is all you can come up with? God bless this one patriotic Democrat...

rnaqVJ4.jpg
You can't see the lit match she's holding in her left hand...

Yeah can't help but notice the absence of at least one American flag on stage. Guess that's because they don't represent America any more.
Either that or all of you are worthless lying scum stupidly parroting the lies of GOP hate radio without even bothering to check!!! :asshole:

dnc.jpg
You're a dishonest lying piece of fuck hypocrite and/or really stupid and humor-challenged. My post was satirical, you dumbass Marxist.
With all due respect.

The American flags were banned as was the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance

One example of an American Flag is all you can come up with? God bless this one patriotic Democrat...

Yeah can't help but notice the absence of at least one American flag on stage. Guess that's because they don't represent America any more.
Either that or all of you are worthless lying scum stupidly parroting the lies of GOP hate radio without even bothering to check!!! :asshole:

dnc.jpg
You're a dishonest lying piece of fuck hypocrite and/or really stupid and humor-challenged. My post was satirical, you dumbass Marxist.
With all due respect.
Yeah sure. Rather than "satire" it was projection.

Like all Lefts demoncrats hate America, its people and its flag.Voting for Hillary is like a voting for ISIS, Satan, WWIII and billions of dead.
Below you can see the True Flag of Demoncrats!

That’s funny, there don’t seem to be any American flags on the stage or in the convention hall in Philadelphia. Have they been banned? Perhaps there is something offensive about all those ‘white’ (privilege) stripes and stars that might cause people to seek shelter in the nearest ‘safe room?’

So, what happened to all the American flags at the Democrat National Convention?

The True Flag of Demoncrats!

2495415345_small_1.jpg
I see that this talking point is making the rounds....

I did notice 4 American flags on the stage on night two, zero on night one. Public outrage does work.

I did notice 4 American flags on the stage on night two, zero on night one. Public outrage does work.
LIAR!

I consider you a dumbshit and that would be one of your better qualities.

Show me one single flag on the stage on night one. I'm waiting.

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

· Monday night's Democratic convention featured a sleek digital background – but no actual flags were found on the stage

· Donald Trump's GOP convention was bathed in patriotic imagery. A total of 36 American flags were on the stage during Trump's speech last week

· Democrats instead opted for a sleek gray background, with digital images of stars

· After the flag-less stage was reported on Monday night, flags were wheeled onto the stage Tuesday

Read more: Special delivery! Democrats find flags after report Old Glory absent

Last edited:

dnc.jpg
With all due respect.
It was satire. Rooted in truth, but satire.

LIAR!

I consider you a dumbshit and that would be one of your better qualities.

Show me one single flag on the stage on night one. I'm waiting.

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

· Monday night's Democratic convention featured a sleek digital background – but no actual flags were found on the stage

· Donald Trump's GOP convention was bathed in patriotic imagery. A total of 36 American flags were on the stage during Trump's speech last week

· Democrats instead opted for a sleek gray background, with digital images of stars

· After the flag-less stage was reported on Monday night, flags were wheeled onto the stage Tuesday

Read more: Special delivery! Democrats find flags after report Old Glory absent

LOL- the GOP whine: waaaah the Democrats didn't use American flags we approve of....waaaaah

dnc.jpg

lol now the DU photoshoppers start throwing out fake pics, and the muppets actually post them as 'evidence' ...

dnc.jpg
With all due respect.
It was satire. Rooted in truth, but satire.
It was projection. Rooted in lies, but projection.

Like all Lefts demoncrats hate America, its people and its flag.Voting for Hillary is like a voting for ISIS, Satan, WWIII and billions of dead.
Below you can see the True Flag of Demoncrats!

That’s funny, there don’t seem to be any American flags on the stage or in the convention hall in Philadelphia. Have they been banned? Perhaps there is something offensive about all those ‘white’ (privilege) stripes and stars that might cause people to seek shelter in the nearest ‘safe room?’

So, what happened to all the American flags at the Democrat National Convention?

The True Flag of Demoncrats!

2495415345_small_1.jpg

you know that's a lie, right? nut job

you're going to hell because you're a liar.

jesus hates you.

Forum List

Back