No advertisements

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I went from no advertisements to having lots of advertisements.

Why?

Thanks. I was like, wait.......it it me? is it the site?

Why?
make sure you stay logged in. There are only 3 ads on the site (1 up top, 1 on the side) and one at the very bottom of the page. If you're getting a lot of ads then you are not checking the box to stay logged in.

Why?
make sure you stay logged in. There are only 3 ads on the site (1 up top, 1 on the side) and one at the very bottom of the page. If you're getting a lot of ads then you are not checking the box to stay logged in.

I don't log out. I'm getting the ads in the posts.

Why?

I'm at a loss on this one then. We don't serve ads in posts when logged in. Take a screen shot of your entire browser session with the ad so I can take a look at it.

Why?

I'm at a loss on this one then. We don't serve ads in posts when logged in. Take a screen shot of your entire browser session with the ad so I can take a look at it.

Today they are gone.

Hmmm....

Thanks CK.

Forum List

Back