No Accountability For Americans Murdered In Benghazi

well, unfortunately your logic is false. Obama didn't send anyone one to war. Bush II did. Now that we have that cleared up.

It is not rocket science, and im darn near a rocket scientist. Once you fully engage the Military industrial complex, its darn near impossible to stop. You might slow its momentum but you will never eradicate its ability to suck tax payers dry.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfled (All Men of greater intelligence than you or I)

Fuck that noise. Cheney, ya, dude has balls the size of Mt. Everest, no doubt but smarts, naw. Hes the same guy who was caught telling the American public, "deficits dont matter". so much for that line of thinking.

Rummy and Bush II were and always will be complete failures. To even argue otherwise is a grand lesson in futility.

We all make mistakes but anyone who believes that the President, Vice President or Sec. of Defense arent smart guys is just wrong. These guys led a country and even if you disagree with their policies you have to concede that only the truly intelligent are capable of doing so

well, unfortunately your logic is false. Obama didn't send anyone one to war. Bush II did. Now that we have that cleared up.

It is not rocket science, and im darn near a rocket scientist. Once you fully engage the Military industrial complex, its darn near impossible to stop. You might slow its momentum but you will never eradicate its ability to suck tax payers dry.

And? What President hasn't had a war of late? It doesn't matter if Obama didn't send them. But he still has them there. The troops aren't home yet.

I don't blame him for that.

Benghazi is a whole different ball game. Where an Ambassador was begging for security and it wasn't provided (unless you consider Libyan militias a great security choice for an American consulate).

And after the attack on the Consulate to have a co-ordinated effort to blame a video instead of telling the truth.

It's a sad day when the only one telling the truth that first weekend after the attack was the Libyan President, but the Administration was lying their asses off.

well, Tiny Dancer, drinks on me. I think this is the first time ever I have had a convo go over three posts w/o getting called a silly grade school name. Thanks for that. Its good to actually have a discussion.

My first and only question is WTF was anyone doing in Libya. I mean, that place still has no identity as far as whos running the show. I was really unhappy to see such a noble statesman playing the ambassador role w/ a unsecured war zone in his back yard. Thats a fail and I would love to know whos genius plan that was. Beyond that, Libya is a non factor to me.

Forum List

Back