Nlrb

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
is dropping it's lawsuit against Boeing. I guess obamie figured out that twern't gonna help him in his failed bid for re election..

:badgrin:

is dropping it's lawsuit against Boeing. I guess obamie figured out that twern't gonna help him in his failed bid for re election..

Good news.

I should also report the machinists union for Boeing has agreed to a contract extension.

They might be waking up.

They're dropping it because Boeing agreed to build a different airliner back in Washington. Basically, they placated them. They should have just let the suit proceed because the NLRB didn't have a leg to stand on anyway.

They're dropping it because Boeing agreed to build a different airliner back in Washington. Basically, they placated them. They should have just let the suit proceed because the NLRB didn't have a leg to stand on anyway.

The Republicans will still use this against obamie. nd they should. talk about thuggery.

This is true. Wonder why WiltedTurnip didn't include this pertinent bit 'o info in her OP? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_clap:

Do you have some more info about this? Sounds interesting.

This is true. Wonder why WiltedTurnip didn't include this pertinent bit 'o info in her OP? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_clap:

I didn't post an op del's hood ornament. I put the synopsis in my own words.. so too fucking bad,, that's what happens when one member is derided for posting an article.. suck it up

I didn't post an op del's hood ornament. I put the synopsis in my own words.. so too fucking bad,, that's what happens when one member is derided for posting an article.. suck it up

:eusa_shifty: mmm..... ok :) We still friends then? :) Good retort BTW ;)

Good news.

I should also report the machinists union for Boeing has agreed to a contract extension.

They might be waking up.

AFTER Boeing agreed to build some of the dreamliners in washington, and, the union said they would not strike.

Boeing caved for now, but I am sure they are right now making plans to move off shore. give it 7-10 years. mark my words.

Forum List

Back