NK ends the trump and kim love fest

If nothing comes of it, at least Trump tried to clean up the past administrations mess.
Wow, that is some peak trump cultism, there. All trump did was break stuff. He never had any solutions. He hasn't cleaned up anything. What a laughable nugget of cultism that is.
Uh-huh, Obama bent over for him as did Bush and Clinton. They took it in the ass....Trump, no.
Talk about cultism, just keep bending over for them FFI.
haha, that literally has nothing to do with your last statements. You're incoherent, like Trump. I suppose it's in style, though....

Trump "fixed" nothing.He is an incompetent moron. Everyone in the world knows it. That includes you.

If nothing comes of it, at least Trump tried to clean up the past administrations mess.
Wow, that is some peak trump cultism, there. All trump did was break stuff. He never had any solutions. He hasn't cleaned up anything. What a laughable nugget of cultism that is.
Uh-huh, Obama bent over for him as did Bush and Clinton. They took it in the ass....Trump, no.
haha, that literally has nothing to do with your last statements. You're incoherent, like Trump. I suppose it's in style, though....

Trump "fixed" nothing.He is an incompetent moron. Everyone in the world knows it. That includes you.
Making shit up as you post, FFI? I didn't say he "fixed" anything, in fact, I never even used the word. :auiqs.jpg:
Typical wingnut response.

Art of the deal my big hairy left one!

This is...Democrat filth sabotages world peace once again!

They did it during the nuclearr negotiations by running the cohen hearing (circus) DURING THE NEGOTIATION TALKS on ever channel (national and local) commercial free.

The gooks saw it & told little fat boy that Trump was going to be impeached & the talks fell apart.

Little fat boy ended up killing a few of his advisers for giving him bad advice.

Now here we go again with the faux impeachment inquisition and is it a surprise that talks with NK fall apart again?

Thank you filth...for damning us all to a nuclear war!
Wow dude, that's quite the reach.
Wow, dude, no it wasn't. :rolleyes:

The Democrats are not the state department. Can you say "Doh?" Well, you don't have to. I just said it for you.

They did it during the nuclearr negotiations by running the cohen hearing (circus) DURING THE NEGOTIATION TALKS on ever channel (national and local) commercial free.

The gooks saw it & told little fat boy that Trump was going to be impeached & the talks fell apart.

Little fat boy ended up killing a few of his advisers for giving him bad advice.

Now here we go again with the faux impeachment inquisition and is it a surprise that talks with NK fall apart again?

Phrump offers nothing. He gets nothing in return.
Now Phrump can pretend to be the Lord of Peace.
Project much?

I didn't say he "fixed" anything
I thought it was kind of pedestrian that "fixed" and "cleaned up a mess" were equivalent enough for anyone of at least average intelligence. But not for a stickler like you! Noted.

So, anyhoo, Trump cleaned up no messes. he only made messes. He is incompetent. And you know it. You're just a bad actor.

Last edited:

Nothing is ever Dumb Donald's fault - ever. When anything goes wrong, it's someone else's fault, not his. Whose fault is it that Dumb Donald told Kim he could keep his nukes? Whose fault is it that all Dumb Donald received in return was a box old bones, and the still living corpse of Otto Warmbier, and Trump had to promise to pay millions for poor Otto.

It is totally humiliating and embarassing that Trump has been so thoroughly played by Kim.

Maybe Kim is pissed because Dumb Donald stiffed him on the agreement to pay for Otto's "care".
Thanks for the evil hate-filled TDS post. It reminds me why you were on my ignore list. Relisted.

I didn't say he "fixed" anything
I thought it was kind of pedestrian that "fixed" and "cleaned up a mess" were equivalent enough for anyone of at least average intelligence. But not for a stickler like you! Noted.

So, anyhoo, Trump cleaned up no messes. he only made messes. He is incompetent. And you know it. You're just a bad actor.
So you leave out the key word of my post where I said he "TRIED"?
You need some remedial reading classes apparently to overcome your TDS.

So now you aren't disagreeing with me, apparently. You are just saying, "He tried". Aww, thats special. Him tried so hard. Mean ol' Democrats bullied him.

So now you aren't disagreeing with me, apparently. You are just saying, "He tried". Aww, thats special. Him tried so hard. Mean ol' Democrats bullied him.
You're not even addressing your own issues, FFI. And that's not particularly "special." Enjoy your time out. You earned it all by yourself.

You haven't the vaguest clue what happened under Bush and Clinton. Nobody bent over for the NK's like Donald Trump did.

I think President Trump is a twat and the very soul of chaos, but I’ll always root for the best outcome for America. Always.
Project much?

I'm sorry if my insults got you upset. I know how you sycophants get all pissy when others don't join you in your vulgar worship of President Trump.

You haven't the vaguest clue what happened under Bush and Clinton. Nobody bent over for the NK's like Donald Trump did.
If this nation keeps getting worse and worse, it will be on the Democrats head's. They already got American babies blood on their hands by the millions in these abortion factories. They are getting blood on their hands with these sanctuary cities that are refusing to cooperate with ICE pertaining to dangerous repeat offenders that end up killing American's instead of being immediately deported once committed a crime at a certain level.

Zero tolerance is the only viable deterrent for deterring bad criminals, and not instead these slaps on the wrist until the ultimate act of murdering the innocent's that we hold dear in life happens.

Resisting all things that could stop or minimize the negative impact's on our society will come back to haunt the Democrats big time in 2020. A strategy to show the past resistance and results that had taken American lives will be in play big time in 2020. Get ready, because it's coming.

Forum List

Back