NJ--worried about absentee voter fraud in tomorrows race--ACORN again!

I just notice the ad above this thread. Tsk, tsk USMB.

Our polling place is generally very busy even for school board elections. We have a really close local race going on and I honestly believe the Reps will defeat the incumbents for our district and our town. But I'm not so sure about the Governor.

In NJ, Newark, Camden, Hoboken, etc. are run by very corrupt politicians similar to Chicago. That's Corzine territory and I wouldn't be surprised if chauffered limousines pick up the homeless and crack heads off the streets and buy their lunch. And their vote.

I have the Soprano State on my reading list. It's a history of the corruption here. Should be required reading for school. lol
Yeah my son lives in Camden but he is military so votes absentee

I have family in Basking Ridge, Sparta, Caldwell, and Camden. They are so sick of it too and some are dem. They have been feeling like "What does it matter anymore" They see the corruption so don't bother even talking about it anymore.

One billion dollars

That’s the price tag a Garden State congressman puts on corruption in New Jersey, and it’s an estimate that’s generally accepted as a reasonable sum.

“Pay-to-play practices cost the state at least $1 billion a year,” said U.S. Rep. Leonard Lance (R-Westfield). “It’s not restricted to places like Hudson County. Instead, it’s widespread across the state.”

It’s difficult calculating the exact cost corruption exacts on the state, but Wayne Eastman, an associate professor of supply-chain management and marketing sciences at Rutgers University, said bribes generate a multiplier effect that reaches far beyond what changes hands under the table.

Cost of corruption: $1B - NJBIZ.com

Christie is a prosecutor. If anyone can correct this it is him. A billion here, a billion there - pretty soon you're talking about a whole lot of money. lol

Forum List

Back