NJ--worried about absentee voter fraud in tomorrows race--ACORN again!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
The race for governor in New Jersey is so close in final polls that it may well end up in a recount -- the 1981 election did and was decided by less than 1,800 votes. If there is a recount, you can bet disputes about absentee ballots will loom large. Moreover, if serious allegations of fraud emerge, you can also expect less-than-vigorous investigation by the Obama Justice Department -- which showed just how seriously it takes such allegations when it walked away from an open-and-shut voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia earlier this year.

Plenty of reasons exist for suspecting absentee fraud may play a significant role in tomorrow's Garden State contests. Groups associated with Acorn in neighboring Pennsylvania and New York appear to have moved into the state. An independent candidate for mayor in Camden has already leveled charges that voter fraud is occurring in his city. Meanwhile, the Democratic Party in New Jersey is taking advantage of a new loosely written vote-by-mail law to pressure county clerks not to vigorously use signature checks to evaluate the authenticity of absentee ballots, the only verification procedure allowed.

The state has received a flood of 180,000 absentee ballot requests. On some 3,000 forms the signature doesn't match the one on file with county clerks. Yet citing concerns that voters would be disenfranchised, Democratic Party lawyer Paul Josephson wrote New Jersey's secretary of state asking her "to instruct County Clerks not to deny applications on the basis of signature comparison alone." Mr. Josephson maintained that county clerks "may be overworked and are likely not trained in handwriting analysis" and insisted that voters with suspect applications should be allowed to cast provisional ballots. Those ballots, of course, would then provide a pool of votes that would be subject to litigation in any recount, with the occupant of New Jersey's highest office determined by Florida 2000-style scrutiny of ballot applications

For more go to:

Chris Christie's Next Case: Who Stole My Election? - WSJ.com

I don't think the American populace is going to tolerate ACORN anymore. They are currently under investigation for voter fraud & voter registration fraud in 17 different states. Let alone the recent scandels--caught on video with them telling people how to manage a prostitution ring & avoid federal income taxes.

Last edited:
Voter Fraud is Corzine's Greatest Hope and it's gotta suck living in a state with the highest taxes because Dems keep using the non-living to hold power.

Yes this Election could be stolen like the Minnesota Senate Election was stolen. Al Franken did not win that Election in Minnesota and i'm sure Corzine's only chance in this one is for him to steal it. Look for some very shady stuff in New Jersey tomorrow.

An Acorn member has NEVER been convicted of voter fraud ever! Its the whining from the losers that's pitiful!

Corzine is horrible, but watch, 'somehow' he will be re-elected.

You're probably right Xeno. He'll win by a tad, there'll be a recount, but they'll find even more votes for him when they do that.

All while his opponent had a decisive lead on him in the polls.

An Acorn member has NEVER been convicted of voter fraud ever! Its the whining from the losers that's pitiful!

Yeah you bet--:lol::lol:

$Acorn.jpg

This is a typical Democrat modus operandi. Acorn is a foul excuse for an organization and the people will make that known soon enough. The sad thing is in New Jersey, my home State, the people are the ones who are suffering under the utter incompetence of Corzine and his buffoons.

Last edited:
This is a typical Democrat modus operandi. Acorn is a foul excuse for an organization and the people will make that known soon enough. The sad thing is in New Jersey, my home State, the people are the ones who are suffering under the utter incompetence of Corzine's buffoonery.

Hopefully you get something done tomorrow. New Jersey is so blue & with Obama there on 3 occasions to try & drag Corzine to the finish line--it's going to be a very hard battle.

If Corzine wins Nancy Pelosi is going to immediately try & ram this 2000 page health care down our throats the following day--UNLESS NJ stops her in her tracks.

If Christie wins--Blue dog democrats will stand the line against all of this government borrowing & nonsense spending.

It's up to YOU---New Jersey!

Corzine wants to expand universal pre school to all 3 and 4 year olds at a cost of $12,500. That's before every school has to buy new busses and build new buildings with baby toilets and diaper changing areas. It will cost billions. And who will people blame for the cost? - the teachers! Slowly but surely the teachers in my school are realizing that the union leadership and the Democratic party do not represent the members. They pay outrageous property taxes as well.

Corzine has also made promises to his "Panel on Immigration". Scholarships and in state tuiton for illegals is a definite. Driver's licenses on the table.

I don't care if Christie DOES NOTHING! Corzine will triple our taxes and force even more businesses to move.

But with Acorn and the WH involved, I don't think Christie has a chance. I hope I am wrong. Pray for rain today. The bus trash don't vote in foul weather.

chanel how much play on the radio news, tv news there in Jersey is this about absentee and acorn getting? My thinking is, that maybe people will get so mad when they here this that they will come out in droves to vote. Wishful thinking I know but just maybe it will happen.

Interesting Terry. I've always been suspect that illegals are voting because registration can be done by mail. Now that voting can be done by mail as well, it's rife for fraud.

My mother suspected Daggett was getting Dem money as well. I read on a blog last night that the DNC has been doing robo calls on his behalf. Not sure if it's true, but it kinda makes sense. This election may be stolen from all fronts.

Someone has to stand up, and take this Country back from this massive corruption. I mean really this is ugly.

chanel how much play on the radio news, tv news there in Jersey is this about absentee and acorn getting? My thinking is, that maybe people will get so mad when they here this that they will come out in droves to vote. Wishful thinking I know but just maybe it will happen.

This is the first I've heard of it Terry. And I have been paying close attention. Of course most of my family and close friends will be voting for Christie, but I will tell you that some die hard Dems that I teach with will not be voting for Corzine. In fact I don't know of ANYONE who is. But my fear is that a vote for Daggett is a vote for Corzine.

This is the first I've heard of it Terry. And I have been paying close attention. Of course most of my family and close friends will be voting for Christie, but I will tell you that some die hard Dems that I teach with will not be voting for Corzine. In fact I don't know of ANYONE who is. But my fear is that a vote for Daggett is a vote for Corzine.
This was the entire purpose of getting the poll numbers close so they can stuff the ballots. It happens all the time. If the dem voters split the vote between daggert and corzine perhaps Christie can still pull it off. Maybe their internal poll numbers (On how many votes they need to stuff) is way off mark. If you get a chance today ask people if their polling places were busy, like more so then past years? That will give us an indication...MAYBE. I'm really looking at how many actually go out and vote this year.

I vote here in Virginia and haven't decided what time I want to go vote. I may drive by a few times just to see if it is busy.

I just notice the ad above this thread. Tsk, tsk USMB.

Our polling place is generally very busy even for school board elections. We have a really close local race going on and I honestly believe the Reps will defeat the incumbents for our district and our town. But I'm not so sure about the Governor.

In NJ, Newark, Camden, Hoboken, etc. are run by very corrupt politicians similar to Chicago. That's Corzine territory and I wouldn't be surprised if chauffered limousines pick up the homeless and crack heads off the streets and buy their lunch. And their vote.

I have the Soprano State on my reading list. It's a history of the corruption here. Should be required reading for school. lol

Forum List

Back