NJ teen sold stepsister, 7, for party sex

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - A 15-year-old New Jersey girl prostituted herself and her 7-year-old stepsister to have sex with as many as seven men and boys at a weekend party near their home in a crime-plagued neighborhood, police said.

Trenton police Capt. Joseph Juniak said Wednesday that the older girl started by taking money to have sex with several men at the party of a high-rise apartment. The teen then gave some of the money she had collected to the younger girl to let the men start touching her, Juniak said.

"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," Juniak said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

Trenton Mayor Doug Palmer called the crime "sickening" and said it was among the worst he's seen in his 20 years as mayor.

"The police are taking this personal," the mayor said. "I know there's a place in hell for all the people that participated in this and I'm sure they will get there."

"Personally as a father with a 7-year-old daughter, I can't imagine the horror," Palmer added.

Police: NJ teen sold stepsister, 7, for party sex

Try her as an adult? And how much time should the "partygoers" get?

So out of all those men, not ONE stepped in to stop it? Seriously? They are all sick f*cks. :evil:

Forum List

Back