NJ Law 39:3-29

J

janeeng

For the few that live in NJ or pass through, our great State has made a few changes!!!!!!!

Starting on August 15th, the price of a ticket for violation of NJ Law 39:3-29 (failure to show your driver's license, registration, or insurance card at the time you are stopped) is going from $44.00 to $173.00. Please make sure your vehicles have the proper documents in them. If you jump in the car to run to the store and forget your wallet with your license in it and you are stopped.... Oh well..., you just spent $173! And the fine for not having all three documents is $519!!!

Just another example where the government gets away with legal extortion by putting
their hand in your pocket and stealing your hard earned money

If you're as smart as our governor, you don't drive - you take the chopper (at our expense) everywhere you go!!

yep, agree there! Gotta love that 6 point system now too - I also understand even harder having a CDL!!! must have fingerprint forms, with the receipt of proof you paid, which that alone, new fingerprints are computer digital at the cost of $75, which gets done everytime you renew your liscense. Have to also have your DOT drug card, and the rest of the 6 points - forget one, and you don't get renewed.

We also have our great members working with McGreevy getting rides in private cars, paying for that one too!!!

Sure is! I just watched the State Department a couple weeks ago post a new sign outside here too - Safe Corridor - Fines doubled -speeding and other violations! all up and down main highway here! they more like tripled instead of doubled.

the only things like that we have here are fines are doubled in construction zones, which i could see.

Forum List

Back