NJ Governor acts like he MEANS what he says

If you had a shred of honesty or character, you're question should be asked to the NJEA and other NJ unions whose percentage of the state budget have exploded.

Since the wealthy in NJ are already paying about the highest taxes in the US, why don't you ask the unions if THEY would be willing to give up 1% of their raise - or contribute a bit more to their health care/pensions so as to preserve the credit to seniors.

But then again, you're a troll so this will no doubt go right over your head... :eusa_whistle:

Ok, same question. If New Jersey's taxes are too high, why does the governor want to raise senior property taxes?

He doesn't, as I have already shown you.

It was the fucking liberal scumbag NJ Democratics who chose to raise the tax on seniors. Why not? They live. They breathe. They move. So tax 'em! Fucking liberal Democratics are so predictable.

What Gov. Christie, by contrast, sought to do was to make it a matter of an instant credit. That would be a complete wash with no rebate check issued but with an equal reduction in taxation.

You liberoidal Democratics are a very dishonest lot.

No you're lying. And you proved yourself a liar with your own link, which this is from:

Some seniors may still receive rebates.

'Some' is not all, and 'may' is not will.

Good Lord. I can't believe it.

This new Governor in NJ, Gov. Christie, is great.

The guy says what he means apparently and means what he says.

Check this one out: He just vetoed the new idiotic Dem attempt to soak the rich.

It took him TWO minutes! :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

N.J. Gov. Chris Christie swiftly vetoes 'millionaires tax,' property tax rebate bills | - NJ.com

My advice to Gov. Christie is to seriously start eating lettuce, get some exercise, get himself in tip-top physical shape and keep doing what he's doing.

Why oh why can't the Empire State take a lesson from the Garden State?

Bravo to Gov. Christie and Bravo to the rationality that overcame the business as usual practice of New Jersey voters. Excellent news over there in NJ!

This would almost be interesting if you weren't always so partisan in your praise, Liability.

Because it makes a enormous sense to praise the actions of folks with whom one disagrees?

This must explain why I always see such sterling objectivity from you. :cuckoo:

In any event, Sarah, as is so often the case with you, you are wrong and your "commentary" is biased and not factually premised.

I have praised President Obama, for example, when he has done some things of which I approve. I have even done so on THIS very message board on a few occasions.

But I never praise him for actions with which I disagree. You got me there.

You really are a bit :cuckoo:

Ok, I'm cuckoo but you have animated John Belushis all over your posts...

This would almost be interesting if you weren't always so partisan in your praise, Liability.

Because it makes a enormous sense to praise the actions of folks with whom one disagrees?

This must explain why I always see such sterling objectivity from you. :cuckoo:

In any event, Sarah, as is so often the case with you, you are wrong and your "commentary" is biased and not factually premised.

I have praised President Obama, for example, when he has done some things of which I approve. I have even done so on THIS very message board on a few occasions.

But I never praise him for actions with which I disagree. You got me there.

You really are a bit :cuckoo:

Ok, I'm cuckoo but you have animated John Belushis all over your posts...

Actually, I have an animated avie of the late comic and one of the two images in the sig line is also animated. Two spots does not constitute "all over." But, I do have images of John Belushi in my posts. Yes. Very good.

This means that you are: cuckoo, somewhat inaccurate but not entirely unobservant. :clap2: Yeah you! :clap2:

Ok, same question. If New Jersey's taxes are too high, why does the governor want to raise senior property taxes?

It was the fucking liberal scumbag NJ Democratics who chose to raise the tax on seniors. Why not? They live. They breathe. They move. So tax 'em! Fucking liberal Democratics are so predictable.

What Gov. Christie, by contrast, sought to do was to make it a matter of an instant credit. That would be a complete wash with no rebate check issued but with an equal reduction in taxation.

No you're lying. And you proved yourself a liar with your own link, which this is from:

Wrong again oh dishonest liberoidal carbuncle.

If you look REAL carefully, ya dishonest assmunch, you will notice that Governors (like Presidents) do not make laws. Who does that legislating stuff? Come on. You can say it.

That's right, ya diseased fuckstick: it IS the legislature.

Now, turning to your quibble, it is probably true that SOME seniors still get to lose the tax benefit. Oh the horror. I BET ya, shithead, that the ones getting screwed are PROBABLY the ones who can actually afford not to get the tax break. So, here's your next assignment, douche-y: go look it up and then report back here WITH very specific and functioning links (not that we don't all trust every word that you vomit out or anything).

Go.

I suggest you put me on ignore.

I'd rather continue to expose you as the lying, dishonest lowlife you come across as.

Liberals, after losing a debate on the facts, will consistently choose to:

A-run away
B-ask the person who made them look like a moron to leave/ignore them
C-change the subject

You chose B.

Not a chance fuckface, you're as weak a target as exists on this board, you make Del look smart - and that is no small accomplishment.

Last edited:
Christie is doing a good job so far. He needs to be careful not to fall in to the trap that Jon Corzine fell into....

"We need to reduce the budget and only one group is expected to pay for it"

He needs to spread the pain and not pick out one scapegoat to bear the burden

I suggest you put me on ignore.

I'd rather continue to expose you as the lying, dishonest lowlife you come across as.

Liberals, after losing a debate on the facts, will consistently choose to:

A-run away
B-ask the person who made them look like a moron to leave/ignore them
C-change the subject

You chose B.

Not a chance fuckface, you're as weak a target as exists on this board, you make Del look smart - and that is no small accomplishment.

This from the guy who puts his ignore list in his sigline.

Try debating with some facts sometime. on the topic. See what that gets you. So far you've merely ranted like a Tourrette's patient.

If you look REAL carefully, ya dishonest assmunch, you will notice that Governors (like Presidents) do not make laws. Who does that legislating stuff? Come on. You can say it.

Now, turning to your quibble, it is probably true that SOME seniors still get to lose the tax benefit. Oh the horror. I BET ya, shithead, that the ones getting screwed are PROBABLY the ones who can actually afford not to get the tax break. So, here's your next assignment, douche-y: go look it up and then report back here WITH very specific and functioning links (not that we don't all trust every word that you vomit out or anything).

Go.

Ok, by your own admission, you lied previously. That was all I was after.

Good question. According to the feds, the line between good and evil starts at 250K.

I also asked "what's fair"? 60, 70, 100 percent? No answer.

Don't you just love when the redistributionits use CEO salaries to justify destroying small businesses? How many people are we talking about? How many live in NJ? Four?

How did you get from 7.5% for millionaires, to 60%?

Are you just randomly typing shit?

I'll ask the question again, since clearly you're a moron: how much are the NJ unions willing to give up to save the seniors' tax credit?

Sacrifices should be across the board, no one exempted. That's the same position I've held for years as to balancing the federal budget.

Try debating with some facts sometime. on the topic. See what that gets you. So far you've merely ranted like a Tourrette's patient.

This from the asshole who won't answer the same question she is asking others:

"How much are the NJ unions willing to give up to save the seniors' tax credit?"

Cat got your tongue, moron?

This from the asshole who won't answer the same question she is asking others:

"How much are the NJ unions willing to give up to save the seniors' tax credit?"

Cat got your tongue, moron?

Do I know you? You act like someone I've spanked pretty hard in the past. Of course, there have been so many of them that doesn't narrow it down much.

Go.

Ok, by your own admission, you lied previously. That was all I was after.

Wrong again. Since I never denied that some seniors might lose some tax benefits, my concession that it's possible could not possibly equate with a 'lie" in the real world.

Your dishonesty is massive, carbuncle. Your credibility remains non-existent.

Thanks for proving it yet again.

Last edited:
Nope That was a direct question. Do you have an answer?

Oh, just to be clear, no 60 to 100% would not be fair.

Now, is 10% fair?

Thank you for answering. No I don't think 10 percent i "fair" under the current structure. However I do believe most high earners would be satisfied with keeping slightly more than half. I don't think that's possible with the new HC bill and proposed changes to SS. 8.9 percent in state income tax is still too high no matter how much you make.

And the "tax rebates" do not go to every taxpayer and also go to renters who pay no property taxes. Its an entitlement.

Forum List

Back