NJ Governer Chris Christie tells it straight!!

:rolleyes:

...hint for stoooopid republicrat fuck chris christie cheerleaders:..chris christie, like you, is frequently working his french fry chute about illion$ of 'dollars' despite the fact that you stoooooooopid republicrat fucks don't even honestly understand the origin, nature, etc. of even one 'dollar'.. ;)

Way to make a coherent post, good job. :clap2:

He will, but I doubt he will be re-elected. There are too many state workers who vote. The NJEA made a tremendous blunder by encouraging teachers not to take the pay freeze. Our district was not even allowed to vote on it. Had the union made that concession, compromise could be negotiated. Now public opinion for the NJEA has hit a new low, and teachers are being villified. That presents more problems for education than just large class sizes. I fear it will affects STUDENTS attitudes toward school and their teachers. I'm very concerned about the "big picture".

Chanel, students and parents should know the truth about teachers. Students and parents need to KNOW that their teachers care about them, and not just their wallets.

I can't believe how much sense rightwinger is making in this thread, too.

Some teachers do it for the kids; some do it for the money; and some do it for both. Adults understand that there are all kinds of people in every profession. Kids may not get that. My son told me the other day that his Spanish teacher "doesn't like him" I told hime he has no right to be liked. Teachers are people too. Villifying tens of thousands of people because you don't like a few, is as bigoted as racism.

He will, but I doubt he will be re-elected. There are too many state workers who vote. The NJEA made a tremendous blunder by encouraging teachers not to take the pay freeze. Our district was not even allowed to vote on it. Had the union made that concession, compromise could be negotiated. Now public opinion for the NJEA has hit a new low, and teachers are being villified. That presents more problems for education than just large class sizes. I fear it will affects STUDENTS attitudes toward school and their teachers. I'm very concerned about the "big picture".

Chanel, students and parents should know the truth about teachers. Students and parents need to KNOW that their teachers care about them, and not just their wallets.

I can't believe how much sense rightwinger is making in this thread, too.

RW does have good ideas sometimes.

I love this guy! First he eats this whining teachers lunch (yeah he's fat, we know) by applying common sense.....

Applying common sense? He's asked a question and throws a temper tantrum like a bratty child.

I love this guy! First he eats this whining teachers lunch (yeah he's fat, we know) by applying common sense.....

Applying common sense? He's asked a question and throws a temper tantrum like a bratty child.

The tantrum was the flaming lib teacher who stormed off in a huff...

Figures you'd miss that....

She had every right to be angry, after how much of a dick he was.

Wrong - the "one year tax" EXPIRED one day before he took oFfice. Not raising taxes is the liberal equivalent to a tax cut. Note to self - Gotta get a new liberal dictionary.

He sounded pretty good in that second video. However, I'm far too jaded with politics to trust him. If he is, in fact, honest, blunt, and not worried about re-election, that's great. Whether I agree with his policies or not, those are good and unexpected qualities to see in an elected official. History seems to be against it, though, so I'll wait before I really believe the man is the straight-talker he claims to be. I hope that he is.

Then again, being originally a New Yorker, I hate Jersey, so maybe I should hope he's as crooked as the rest! :lol:

Governors don't have the luxury of "printing more money" like the feds. Many, many people don't get that. He MUST balance the budget, and if anyone has paid any attention to CA, NJ is headed down the same path. I may not agree with all his methods; but I support his motive. It's the freakin law.

I love this state and plan to stay for a while. It would be nice if I still have a pension in 10 years, but if Christie is ousted for another Corzine, there won't be a dime left. The NJEA refuses to admit that to its members.

Governors don't have the luxury of "printing more money" like the feds. Many, many people don't get that. He MUST balance the budget, and if anyone has paid any attention to CA, NJ is headed down the same path. I may not agree with all his methods; but I support his motive. It's the freakin law.

I love this state and plan to stay for a while. It would be nice if I still have a pension in 10 years, but if Christie is ousted for another Corzine, there won't be a dime left. The NJEA refuses to admit that to its members.

My wife was asked to join the teacher's union (Down Township). There was another group of teachers who were non-union and had their own org that was geared more to helping students and being more effective. She looked at the people in each group and figured out the union guys were generally burn outs just there to get a paycheck. She joined the other group. The union people wouldn't talk to her after that.

Christie is unpopular because he can't hand out candy to unions like Corzine and a dozen other governors did. Sucks to be responsible, I know.
Those clips were great. I wish more pols could talk like that.

We are what they call a "closed shop". Non union members pay 85% of union dues (close to $900) a year. It's extortion if you ask me.

And I am still trying to explain to people that the "billion dollars" that Christie "cut" was not really a cut. It was a one shot deal of Obama money that ran out. They shouldn't have spent it all. Sheez.

"Governors don't have the luxury of "printing more money" like the feds. Many, many people don't get that.

:rolleyes:

(actually, i believe you'll find that 'private banksters' 'print waaaaaaaaay more money' than 'the feds'..

...you republicrats really ought to learn how 'a dollar' originates before you work your potato chip holes too much!.. ;)

Forum List

Back