NJ Gov. Christie lashes out at ‘know-nothing’ Romney staffers

This has been fun to watch.

Christie didn't throw Mitt under the bus with this. He did that way back at the RNC disaster when he gave a speech for his own candidacy.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Christie switch parties because he's not gonna be real happy with all the butt kissing but that's the only way he'll have a future with the Rs. He made a lot of enemies when he worked with Obama and vice versa. LOL

NJ Gov. Christie lashes out at ‘know-nothing’ Romney staffers

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday lashed out at “know-nothing, disgruntled” Romney staffers who he said were the sources of reports he turned down Mitt Romney’s request to campaign in Pennsylvania on Sunday.

Christie said he had a prior agreement with Romney that he would not attend any more campaign events if Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey.

“So all this other noise, I think, are coming from know-nothing, disgruntled Romney staffers who, you know, don’t like the fact that I said nice things about the president of the United States,” Christie said at a news conference on Tuesday. “Well, that is too bad for them.”

The Romney campaign did not offer comment about Christie’s remarks.

He is so getting ready to run in 2016. He has to win re-election as Governor first though. This is all part of the plan for him. He knows Romney is a lost cause anyway, so he has to play the role. He is really beginning to understand the importance of moderation. I have not cared for him in the past, but he might change my mind if he continues on this path.

I got some new-found respect for him too.

And, he's not the only one who gave up on Mitt. The big money started going into congressional seats because they believe Mitt is going to lose. Hope they're right.

Forum List

Back