Nixon was forced to resign for less!

That is what trump is denying, your stupid leftist games. No, he didn't collude with the Russians. You can't word game your way out of that. You're doing the equivalent of ... but she said no when I asked if she minds if I put my hand on her ass

No, Trump denied the Russians interfered at all, after 17 intel agencies concluded they did. Even his own party can't pretend that lie is true.

Has anyone REMOTELY provided even a shred of evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to undermine our elections? You people on the left keep making that charge, Joey and you back it up with NOTHING!

You mean other than all the Trump associates who've been indicted for lying or collaborating with the Russians? Too funny, you guys accused the Clintons of all sorts of shit without evidence after spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating.
You mean a bunch of Obama appointed hacks "concluded" they did. They are as credible is Peter Strozk.

No Trump associates have been indicted for collaborating with the Russians, dumbass.

It's not a "crime" to misjudge something...it's not a "crime" to mislead the families of the men who were murdered or the American people about what happened and who's to blame! That doesn't mean that what happened in Benghazi or what happened in Washington during and after the attack wasn't a disgrace. As for what SHOULD have produced indictments? The Benghazi investigations revealed Hillary Clinton's use of two private servers hidden in her house which she used to run the State Department...that she had classified materials on those servers which were not secure...that she destroyed evidence on those servers that had been requested by Congressional investigators...and that she lied to Congress repeatedly about turning over all relevant evidence regarding Benghazi!

The fact that she WASN'T indicted for what she did isn't proof of a lack of criminality on her part...it's indicative of the corruption that was rampant in the Obama Justice Department!
When a Benghaziist shows as much concern for the 4,500 who were killed looking for wmds that weren`t there as they do for the 4 (four) killed at Benghazi I may take them seriously. A private email server? BFD. If she lied to Congress why wasn`t she charged?

Wow, so you admit that Slick Willy, John Kerry and Hillary lied that the WMDs were in Iraq? Good job. There may be hope for you yet
Neither John Kerry, or anyone named Clinton invaded Iraq after Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors FAILED to find wmds in Iraq. This fiasco was the responsibility of one man and one man alone.

Of course they did. John Kerry and Hillary both voted for the invasion. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Bill Clinton: I saw the same reports and came to the same conclusions
John Kerry: "I was in favor of disarming Saddam Hussein, and I’m glad we did"
Hillary Clinton: We carried out, with the help of an alliance, a war in which we put Saddam Hussein back into his box

Here's the thing. I actually was against the war. I would gladly accept Democrats being allies in that effort to greatly reduce our military footprint in the world.

But you are liars. You support war, then oppose it, then support it. And you meddle worse than Republicans. Both Clinton and Obama jumped everyone's shit just like W did. You're a hypocrite and a liar. I don't need that for an ally. I need someone who says what you do when Republicans are in power, then says the same thing when Democrats are in power ...
There was never a vote for invasion. The vote was to authorize an invasion if Saddam refused to allow the UN weapons inspectors into Iraq....which he did. The vote was taken BEFORE Hans Blix and his team FAILED to find wmds.
Can you quote the text that says that?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's not a "crime" to misjudge something...it's not a "crime" to mislead the families of the men who were murdered or the American people about what happened and who's to blame! That doesn't mean that what happened in Benghazi or what happened in Washington during and after the attack wasn't a disgrace. As for what SHOULD have produced indictments? The Benghazi investigations revealed Hillary Clinton's use of two private servers hidden in her house which she used to run the State Department...that she had classified materials on those servers which were not secure...that she destroyed evidence on those servers that had been requested by Congressional investigators...and that she lied to Congress repeatedly about turning over all relevant evidence regarding Benghazi!

The fact that she WASN'T indicted for what she did isn't proof of a lack of criminality on her part...it's indicative of the corruption that was rampant in the Obama Justice Department!
When a Benghaziist shows as much concern for the 4,500 who were killed looking for wmds that weren`t there as they do for the 4 (four) killed at Benghazi I may take them seriously. A private email server? BFD. If she lied to Congress why wasn`t she charged?

Wow, so you admit that Slick Willy, John Kerry and Hillary lied that the WMDs were in Iraq? Good job. There may be hope for you yet
Neither John Kerry, or anyone named Clinton invaded Iraq after Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors FAILED to find wmds in Iraq. This fiasco was the responsibility of one man and one man alone.

Of course they did. John Kerry and Hillary both voted for the invasion. You didn't know that? Seriously?

Hillary Clinton: We carried out, with the help of an alliance, a war in which we put Saddam Hussein back into his box

Here's the thing. I actually was against the war. I would gladly accept Democrats being allies in that effort to greatly reduce our military footprint in the world.

But you are liars. You support war, then oppose it, then support it. And you meddle worse than Republicans. Both Clinton and Obama jumped everyone's shit just like W did. You're a hypocrite and a liar. I don't need that for an ally. I need someone who says what you do when Republicans are in power, then says the same thing when Democrats are in power ...
There was never a vote for invasion. The vote was to authorize an invasion if Saddam refused to allow the UN weapons inspectors into Iraq....which he did. The vote was taken BEFORE Hans Blix and his team FAILED to find wmds.

August West: There was never a vote for invasion, it was a vote to authorize an invasion

OMG you're stupid!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is what I'm saying, dumb ass. I actually was against the invasion. You were no ally of mine, you're just a partisan hack

Yes, the bill authorized the invasion and left it up to W. The rest is spin. Democrats never did what they did

poor joe

don't worry joe, I'm sure you will have enough evidence to oust trump by 2024.

at the rate trump is going, it will be long before that.

where's the evidence?

You mean other than the indictments, and trump's tacit admission yesterday that he believes Putin rather than our own intel agencies?

Hyperbole much?

I don't remember Nixon going on national TV and saying he believed Breshnev more than our Intel Agencies... do you?

Well, you're probably too young to remember Nixon.

We don't equate Russia with Trump without evidence and we don't block investigating things like Hillary being paid $145 million for selling 20% of US uranium reserves,

Hillary didn't get a bribe, and seven agencies approved the sale of a company...

I know you guys are desperate, now that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Ah, Joey? Richard Nixon was driven from office because he spied on his political opponents and then unsuccessfully tried to use the IRS against them.

Donald Trump has done neither of those things.

I think conspiring with the Russians is a little worse than that.

The next tid bit with be the final tid bit
next week or month, for sure
it's got to happen, the media told me he did it himself and my media would never lie to me.

GUy, even Republicans are starting to turn on him now...

butbutbut
the media told him that trump did it all by himself, so it must be true

Trump just got caught telling the American people he believes the murderous dictator of Russia before his own intel community.

we don't care any freakin more what he does or says
you people have been at this crap for over a year--it's getting real boring

I listened to two people I know who don't even care about politics, who were appalled by what happened this week, so um, yeah, people are starting to finally notice.

/——/Of course you have proof of this otherwise you’d never be so irresponsible to make unsubstantiated claims——- would you?

The guy just got on national TV and said he believed Russia before our own intel community... And the Russian Dictator admitted he wanted Trump to win.

I'm not sure what more substantiation you need than that.

/——-/ Well I listened to three people who don’t really care about politics and they had no problem with what happened this week. You lose.

Okay, buddy, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but the pure level of panic on the right tells me that this has changed the game.

the sad thing is, you guys all know Trump has no business being president, it's just how much sh it you can sneak through before the rest of the country figures it out.

BTW there is no longer an investigation. Muller handed it off and slinked away.

Really? This is news. You guys are going into pure fantasy now.

Mm, I would agree with Trump being suspicious of anything any person on the token negros “intelligence” team as everything being discussed here happened under their watch.

Okay, buddy... we are talking about career intel people here...

Trump doesn't want to believe them, not because it isn't true, but because if it is true, his presidency becomes illegitimate, and he knows it.

She was paid $145 million directly by parties involved in the uranium deal and they paid her $145 million.

It's called quid pro quo, simpleton. It's as good in court as having a video tape

Okay except you guys have spent millions investigating this stuff and came up with nothing...

Joe I posted this two days ago when it broke. Please try to keep up: Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference.

Okay, so it's not what actually happened, it's how you've interpreted it...

Got it.

your boy is going down, buddy. deal with it.

Yes, the Obama FBI wasn't serious.

Funny how the Mueller investigation has dwarfed this, benghazi and every other investigation and found nothing, you're cheering it on.

Leftists don't have standards, you just don't. Every one of them you flip on when the party flips
There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments, guilty pleas or criminal charges. See the difference?

^

I can sum
up all those posts with 1 word:

iu

All your wrongs are belong to me! :dance:

poor joe

where's the evidence?

You mean other than the indictments, and trump's tacit admission yesterday that he believes Putin rather than our own intel agencies?

Hyperbole much?

I don't remember Nixon going on national TV and saying he believed Breshnev more than our Intel Agencies... do you?

Well, you're probably too young to remember Nixon.

We don't equate Russia with Trump without evidence and we don't block investigating things like Hillary being paid $145 million for selling 20% of US uranium reserves,

Hillary didn't get a bribe, and seven agencies approved the sale of a company...

I know you guys are desperate, now that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Ah, Joey? Richard Nixon was driven from office because he spied on his political opponents and then unsuccessfully tried to use the IRS against them.

Donald Trump has done neither of those things.

I think conspiring with the Russians is a little worse than that.

The next tid bit with be the final tid bit
next week or month, for sure
it's got to happen, the media told me he did it himself and my media would never lie to me.

GUy, even Republicans are starting to turn on him now...

butbutbut
the media told him that trump did it all by himself, so it must be true

Trump just got caught telling the American people he believes the murderous dictator of Russia before his own intel community.

we don't care any freakin more what he does or says
you people have been at this crap for over a year--it's getting real boring

I listened to two people I know who don't even care about politics, who were appalled by what happened this week, so um, yeah, people are starting to finally notice.

/——/Of course you have proof of this otherwise you’d never be so irresponsible to make unsubstantiated claims——- would you?

The guy just got on national TV and said he believed Russia before our own intel community... And the Russian Dictator admitted he wanted Trump to win.

I'm not sure what more substantiation you need than that.

/——-/ Well I listened to three people who don’t really care about politics and they had no problem with what happened this week. You lose.

Okay, buddy, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but the pure level of panic on the right tells me that this has changed the game.

the sad thing is, you guys all know Trump has no business being president, it's just how much sh it you can sneak through before the rest of the country figures it out.

BTW there is no longer an investigation. Muller handed it off and slinked away.

Really? This is news. You guys are going into pure fantasy now.

Mm, I would agree with Trump being suspicious of anything any person on the token negros “intelligence” team as everything being discussed here happened under their watch.

Okay, buddy... we are talking about career intel people here...

Trump doesn't want to believe them, not because it isn't true, but because if it is true, his presidency becomes illegitimate, and he knows it.

She was paid $145 million directly by parties involved in the uranium deal and they paid her $145 million.

It's called quid pro quo, simpleton. It's as good in court as having a video tape

Okay except you guys have spent millions investigating this stuff and came up with nothing...

Joe I posted this two days ago when it broke. Please try to keep up: Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference.

Okay, so it's not what actually happened, it's how you've interpreted it...

Got it.

your boy is going down, buddy. deal with it.

There were 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations that produced no indictments, guilty pleas or criminal charges. See the difference?

^

I can sum
up all those posts with 1 word:

iu

All your wrongs are belong to me! :dance:
/----/ How a democRAT president greets a Russian leader:

That is what trump is denying, your stupid leftist games. No, he didn't collude with the Russians. You can't word game your way out of that. You're doing the equivalent of ... but she said no when I asked if she minds if I put my hand on her ass

No, Trump denied the Russians interfered at all, after 17 intel agencies concluded they did. Even his own party can't pretend that lie is true.

Has anyone REMOTELY provided even a shred of evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to undermine our elections? You people on the left keep making that charge, Joey and you back it up with NOTHING!

You mean other than all the Trump associates who've been indicted for lying or collaborating with the Russians? Too funny, you guys accused the Clintons of all sorts of shit without evidence after spending hundreds of millions of dollars investigating.
joe, 17 agencies didn't conclude jack shit. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:when are you getting that brain implant?

Here cumquat read up:

Corrections: June 29, 2017

"A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community."

You're not a very good liar.

Yes, the bill authorized the invasion and left it up to W. The rest is spin. Democrats never did what they did
the rest of what is spin exactly?

H.J.Res.114 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

"Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 - Expresses support for the President's efforts to: (1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and (2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions.

Authorizes the President to use the U.S. armed forces to: (1) defend U.S. national security against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and (2) enforce all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq. Directs the President, prior to or as soon as possible (but no later than 48 hours) after exercising such authority, to make available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that: (1) reliance on further diplomatic or peaceful means alone will not achieve the above purposes; and (2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Declares that this section is intended to constitute specific statutory authorization for use of the armed forces, consistent with requirements of the War Powers Resolution."

"Passage of the full resolution[edit]
Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[3][8] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[9] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[10] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002."

Democrats voted for it. not sure what you're arguing? fk, hitlery voted for it.

where's the evidence?

Indictments are not evidence, and those released as the annoying orange goes to Finland serve as nothing more than a glorified Mueller presser. As for believing the intel agencies, given their track record, one would have to be a fool not to take them with a truckload of salt.

poor joe

Yes, we've heard that before....

Won't last six months.....

Won't last a year.....

Won't last eighteen months.......

Keep working at it.
he doesn't even know what 'it' is. if you ask him he will merely insult you and say we can't read. It's fking amazing how fking unamerican these assholes really are.

Nothing burgers for 800+ days. they could have bought some dinners for all the poor in the country with what they spent on this circus.

poor joe

Yes, we've heard that before....

Won't last six months.....

Won't last a year.....

Won't last eighteen months.......

Keep working at it.
he doesn't even know what 'it' is. if you ask him he will merely insult you and say we can't read. It's fking amazing how fking unamerican these assholes really are.

Nothing burgers for 800+ days. they could have bought some dinners for all the poor in the country with what they spent on this circus.

It gives them a reason to live.

Take Trump away and well.....

Forum List

Back