Nixon the communist

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Nixon-04.jpg

Considering Communists aren't even Communists now, it's amazing that wingnuts want to pull neo-McCarthyism out of their butts.

Ya...Nixon's successful run for president was the beginning of the end of honor, wisdom and true patriotism of the republican party. He and his advisors exposed the never ending stupidity of the then voting majority of American voters.

Let's see how did he put it??? Oh ya it went something like this..."I have a "secret" plan to end the war and get the U S out of Viet Nam."

Can you imagine if Obama or Romney went on TV and announced they have a "secret plan" to win the war in Afgahnistan and make the economy boom again? They would be laughed into oblivion. Not so in 68. The majority of Americans actually fell for that promise hook line and sinker.

True story.

• Banned
Really? Are we linking Obama to Nixon?

This ought to be good...

Hell? WHY NOT?

Obama has attached himself to Lincoln...FDR...Reagan...

The asshole doesn't know WHO he is...apparently...:eusa_whistle:

So, Nixon, with his "Forward" slogan was the original communist, and Obama is just trying to emulate him?

• Banned

This ought to be good...

No, we're linking the far-right's stupidity over Obama's slogan to Nixon's similar slogan.

Nixon was many things...MARXIST wasn't ONE of them.

/THREAD

Hey, SON, I'm not the guy who's desperately trying to hold up Obama's slogan as proof that he's a Marxist or Communist or whatever twisted shit that's going on in your head.

Last edited:

This ought to be good...

No, we're linking the far-right's stupidity over Obama's slogan to Nixon's similar slogan.

You've been a member here for almost a year and you think that's how this thread is going to roll?

I couldn't give a shit how it rolls. It's obvious sarcasm and a jab at the moronic right on this board who keep trying to link Obama to Communism -- whether it be through his campaign slogan or the date of the official start of his reelection campaign. The T, I'm talking about you.

You've been a member here for almost a year and you think that's how this thread is going to roll?

Finding out differently, isn't he? :lol:

images

Am I supposed to be afraid of this or laugh at it?

Should I present a poll for members to tell me what to think of this as to emulate your projection?

[As I know YOU won't get what I just typed? I'll do YOU a favour and clue you in...In ENGLISH? YOU are an idiot].

Finding out differently, isn't he? :lol:

images

Am I supposed to be afraid of this or laugh at it?

Should I present a poll for members to tell me what to think of this as to emulate your projection?

[As I know YOU won't get what I just typed? I'll do YOU a favour and clue you in...In ENGLISH? YOU are an idiot].

Ahhh what's the matter, little guy? You don't like the taste of your own medicine? Go have another drink, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back