Nixon resigned over Water Gate. Obama should resign

Obviously the Oposter does nto think Romeny or the best Republicans candidate they could get can beat Obama?

OK, let's point out some obvious shit first. You Romney supporters don't give a rats ass for Stevens or any of the other people who were killed in that attack. You don't know where Libya is on a map and you probably think we should either bomb the country or not have a single person overseas.

This reminds me of when a friend of mine died in high school. No one gave a fuck about the kid until he died and then the school took a bus to his funeral. It was really fucked up. Now Romney supporters are taking a bus to the Stevens funeral and you're not even invited. STFU!

Since Hillary didn't plan to remain on during a 2nd term anyway, she should take the fall and resign...if not, she's a racist.:D

you're not very good at the whole politics thing.

You're not very good at the whole remove the stick from your ass thing.:D

Since Hillary didn't plan to remain on during a 2nd term anyway, she should take the fall and resign...if not, she's a racist.:D

You're a moron, and I bet you haven't had the perky tits in your avatar for 30 years.

Was that really neccessary?

Eh, everyone has seen that pencil dick is an angry little man.:lol:

you're not very good at the whole politics thing.

You're not very good at the whole remove the stick from your ass thing.:D

You're a moron, and I bet you haven't had the perky tits in your avatar for 30 years.

Was that really neccessary?

Eh, everyone has seen that pencil dick is an angry little man.:lol:

ooooohhh.. Burn!

ROTFL.gif

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

Maybe Biden was too busy in debate prep to watch?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE HAVE MARINES DEFENDING CHRIS STEVENS? The fucking place was a war zone.

The video of Carney answering reporters questions shows someone giving the standard line when asked about sensitive information, "I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of ...". You can make it out to mean what you want it to but Carney is very careful not to say anything either way. There is an ongoing investigation after all.

Susan Rice just seems out of the loop.

The video of Carney answering reporters questions shows someone giving the standard line when asked about sensitive information, "I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of ...". You can make it out to mean what you want it to but Carney is very careful not to say anything either way. There is an ongoing investigation after all.

Susan Rice just seems out of the loop.

shortly after the incident the entire administration, speaking through the white house press secretary, claimed that the attack was due to a anti islam film. and while they were being critisized for it being a terroist attack they said it wasnt a good idea to come imediately to the conclusion of the terroist attack, but they thought the protests in cairo were a good asumption for the attack. the matter is they lied, they said that there were protests, when there werent. and this is what makes me come to the conclusion that they were trying to cover something up.

Forum List

Back