Nixon resigned but no one died... Obama responsible for 4 Deaths..

I guess to liberals a suicide bomber being able to blow himself up and killing Americans is exactly the same as a sustained attack that goes on for 7 hours and no real help is sent and Obama sleeps. Yeah exactly the same.

But let's forget the leaving of Americans in a hostile country without protection and one we just bombed the crap out of it and look as something Obama had complete control over.

An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?

I realize that most on the left won't even bother looking at the article so here is a picture of the 16 year old murdered by the CIA/Obama

360_intl_awlaki_son_1026.jpg

Scary looking dude.

From the article:

A U.S. official said the young man "was in the wrong place at the wrong time," and that the U.S. was trying to kill a legitimate terrorist — al-Qaeda leader Ibrahim al-Banna, who also died — in the strike that apparently killed the American teenager.

And here I thought it was Obama/CIA and after all it was the 16 year old's fault.

I guess hanging out with an Al Qaeda leader is a really bad idea. Maybe other Americans will get the message.

I guess to liberals a suicide bomber being able to blow himself up and killing Americans is exactly the same as a sustained attack that goes on for 7 hours and no real help is sent and Obama sleeps. Yeah exactly the same.

But let's forget the leaving of Americans in a hostile country without protection and one we just bombed the crap out of it and look as something Obama had complete control over.

An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?

I realize that most on the left won't even bother looking at the article so here is a picture of the 16 year old murdered by the CIA/Obama

360_intl_awlaki_son_1026.jpg

Scary looking dude.

From the article:

A U.S. official said the young man "was in the wrong place at the wrong time," and that the U.S. was trying to kill a legitimate terrorist — al-Qaeda leader Ibrahim al-Banna, who also died — in the strike that apparently killed the American teenager.

And here I thought it was Obama/CIA and after all it was the 16 year old's fault.

I guess hanging out with an Al Qaeda leader is a really bad idea. Maybe other Americans will get the message.

Your compassion (sic) for the slain 16 year old is duly noted. Big bad Obama taught all Americans to do as told...or else.

Forum List

Back