Nixon or Obama

Nixon was probably our most intelligent president, there isn't much doubt about that. Obama is at the other end of the scale; not much about that either.

Obviously, intelligence does not equate into success necessarily. Nixon was a flop as president and Obama has been.

Nixon was probably our most intelligent president, there isn't much doubt about that. Obama is at the other end of the scale; not much about that either.

Obviously, intelligence does not equate into success necessarily. Nixon was a flop as president and Obama has been.

Nixon was a sociopath.

Actually I think Clinton was probably the most intelligent President of the 20th century. Guy had an IQ in the 170s and was frighteningly bright. Not to dispute you, I've just read a lot about Clinton's intelligence and psychology because I find it fascinating. You could also make a case for Teddy Roosevelt being the smartest.

Nixon was a sociopath.
A great many lawyers and successful people are. A great many of them are also highly intelligent, as was Nixon.

Forum List

Back