Nine refugees accused of Austria gang rape

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Rapefugues at it again, this time a German woman visiting Austria, and again, on New Year's Eve.

Nine refugees accused of Austria gang rape, stoking election fears
100116764_FILE_-_In_this_May_20_2016_file_photo_Norbert_Hofer_candidate_for_presidential_electio-large_trans++J-_EUwWiY31aXpQle38FKGKnIo_ckM3HvTM7AHgtbrE.jpg

Far-right Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer is leading in Austria's presidential election polls where immigration and crime are topping the agenda. CREDIT: ASSOCIATED PRESS
15 AUGUST 2016 • 6:32PM

Nine Iraqi refugees have been arrested in Austria on suspicion of gang-raping a 28-year-old German woman in a case that could ignite debate of immigration and crime ahead of this Autumn’s presidential election re-run.

The arrest of the nine Iraqis, all either asylum seekers or recently granted asylum, comes as Austria’s anti-immigrant Freedom Party seeks to over-turn the result of June’s presidential election after mounting a successful legal challenge to pave the way for a re-run on October 2.

The arrests were made over the weekend, police confirmed, after DNA evidence and CCTV camera footage was used to build a case against the nine asylum seekers. ...

Immigrants have been accused of isolated sexual and other attacks committed in Austria, and the far-right Freedom Party, which is running first in opinion polls, has seized on cases in which immigrants have been accused of crimes to press for stricter immigration policies.

Norbert Hofer, the Freedom Party candidate, has further stoked anti-immigrant sentiment, promising to ban burqas and take his country out of the European Union if Turkey is ever allowed to join

Every damn one of ALL refugees need to be kicked right back to where they came from. Enough already. Can't mix oil and water no matter how many times you shake it.

Every damn one of ALL refugees need to be kicked right back to where they came from. Enough already. Can't mix oil and water no matter how many times you shake it.
Damn right, they're savages and have no place in civilized society.

If you invite someone into your home and they demand a better dinner to their specifications, then when you give thanks at the table before eating to your higher power and they bitch about it, then after eating, squat on your living room floor and take a shit, then enter your daughters room because they got a woody and rape her, then start throwing things around in the living room to make room for their prayer mats, then take out a machete and threaten you with beheading because your air conditioner is on and they are too cold....do you take all that and sit quietly or kick some ass then do a little beheading of your own?

Personally, they would have lost their heads right after the shit squat if it was me and MY home.

If you invite someone into your home and they demand a better dinner to their specifications, then when you give thanks at the table before eating to your higher power and they bitch about it, then after eating, squat on your living room floor and take a shit, then enter your daughters room because they got a woody and rape her, then start throwing things around in the living room to make room for their prayer mats, then take out a machete and threaten you with beheading because your air conditioner is on and they are too cold....do you take all that and sit quietly or kick some ass then do a little beheading of your own?

Personally, they would have lost their heads right after the shit squat if it was me and MY home.
They wouldn't be invited into my house in the first place.

Disgusting. Just Muslims being Muslims ......

Frauke Petry's plan makes too much sense. put them on an island secluded away.

As for Austria.... Hopefully Hofer can get a fair election and win.

All Muslims should be kept in the Middle East, where they can be free to murder each other.

All Muslims should be kept in the Middle East, where they can be free to murder each other.
Maybe that's where we need to build the wall, so the bastards can't get out.

I really wish we would just cut that part of the world off. Buy oil from Canada and Russia and put the Middle East into a black hole and let them choke themselves out. No travel, no visas....

Israel is the only one I would allow travel from and I would check them closely.

I continue to advocate supplying all parties to the Syrian civil war with enough bows and arrows to continue their conflict into the next century.

Disgusting. Just Muslims being Muslims ......

Frauke Petry's plan makes too much sense. put them on an island secluded away.

As for Austria.... Hopefully Hofer can get a fair election and win.

So far whatever filthy parasites we have, many have been voluntarily going back to where they came from, we don't have that many, not being a nation in the control of Traitors like Germany is. Traitor Bitch Merkel has opened her legs for 1.6 million of the filthy savages.

So the filthy savages we have, many are turning down our 500 Euros to leave - yes we're offering them 500 Euros each and a plane ride to get out of our beautiful nation - only 10% have taken the money and left, the rest are leaving us by the day of their own accord, because we're making it pretty much UNBEARABLE for them. We have most of them in Refugee Centers sitting in their own crap and urine, on purpose we are not having the Refugee Centers cleaned, they get fed one meal a day and are given water and thats it.

This is the way to treat the savages, make it a living Hell, so they don't want to stay. Some of them have been made that uncomfortable they even have by choice returned to Syria via a plane ride to Ankara, Turkey.

We consider this a successful mission in protecting our nation, when filthy savages are made to feel THAT hated they choose to return to the Hellhole that's Syria.

There's a big meeting in Wien very shortly, because to protect our border with Italy, it looks like we're going to have to declare a State of Emergency, the stupid Italians not having a clue what they're doing on their side of the border.

We also are forming a special Border Unit, that will just tell any savage at the BORDER literally to fuck off back to Camel Humping Land as we don't want them.

If the Italians want them, fine, that's Italy's business and trouble.

Last edited:

"do you take all that and sit quietly or kick some ass then do a little beheading of your own?"

Don't worry Gracie, at some point yes we're going to have a Endlösung....Endlösung der Flüchtlingsfrage.

Rapefugues at it again, this time a German woman visiting Austria, and again, on New Year's Eve.

100116764_FILE_-_In_this_May_20_2016_file_photo_Norbert_Hofer_candidate_for_presidential_electio-large_trans++J-_EUwWiY31aXpQle38FKGKnIo_ckM3HvTM7AHgtbrE.jpg

Far-right Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer is leading in Austria's presidential election polls where immigration and crime are topping the agenda. CREDIT: ASSOCIATED PRESS
15 AUGUST 2016 • 6:32PM

Nine Iraqi refugees have been arrested in Austria on suspicion of gang-raping a 28-year-old German woman in a case that could ignite debate of immigration and crime ahead of this Autumn’s presidential election re-run.

The arrest of the nine Iraqis, all either asylum seekers or recently granted asylum, comes as Austria’s anti-immigrant Freedom Party seeks to over-turn the result of June’s presidential election after mounting a successful legal challenge to pave the way for a re-run on October 2.

The arrests were made over the weekend, police confirmed, after DNA evidence and CCTV camera footage was used to build a case against the nine asylum seekers. ...

Immigrants have been accused of isolated sexual and other attacks committed in Austria, and the far-right Freedom Party, which is running first in opinion polls, has seized on cases in which immigrants have been accused of crimes to press for stricter immigration policies.

Norbert Hofer, the Freedom Party candidate, has further stoked anti-immigrant sentiment, promising to ban burqas and take his country out of the European Union if Turkey is ever allowed to join

"Nine Iraqi refugees have been arrested in Austria on suspicion of gang-raping a 28-year-old German woman"

She's German, she's not one of our people, under normal circumstances I would say that she's Germanic, therefore is one of our people.

However, she's obviously a self-hating slut, she's one of the Propaganda Brainwashed, made into a self-hater after being pummelled with the Guilt Complex.

As such to our Germanic family, this type is useless and we couldn't care less what happens to them, they are the weak link.

That this self-hating slut even was associating with the nine Iraqi filthy savages and drinking with them, tells us everything, if you lay with dogs you get fleas.

Had this self-hating slut instead been Patriotic and proud of her Heritage, she would have gone drinking with some nice Austrian men.

Instead she chose to lower herself and associate with Untermenschen, those who, well are Lebensunwertes Leben, so she deserved what she got.

Also I add notice that we arrest the filthy savages, unlike Traitor Bitch Merkel, when this type of situation happens in Germany, Traitor Bitch Merkel gets the Traitor media to cover it all up and thus no savages get arrested and are actually protected, Traitor Bitch Merkel's war is on the German people.

We are not Traitors to our people.

Because she was associating with them doesn't mean she DESERVED to be raped any more than the old black dude helping two young black dudes get their car unstuck and they wind up robbing and killing him that was his DESERVED reward. That is bad thinking and totally unfair.

Because she was associating with them doesn't mean she DESERVED to be raped any more than the old black dude helping two young black dudes get their car unstuck and they wind up robbing and killing him that was his DESERVED reward. That is bad thinking and totally unfair.

I know, sorry, but I get emotional at moments like those and very annoyed that such silly women are associating with such filthy savages.

Of course that was bad thinking.

Forum List

Back