Nine Pages - to find a Romney Thread

I haven't decided yet. But I damn sure ain't gonna let the liberal media decide for me.

You'll know who I voted for when he/she wins the nomination.

How bout Newt? How bout Cain?

Come on Tex...make a stand.

Tell us who you like better than Romney. There must be someone......anyone

Ok smart-ass.

Tell us if you would still vote for Obama if you had better options.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Of course I would.......of course none of the Republicans are a better option

How bout Newt? How bout Cain?

Come on Tex...make a stand.

Tell us who you like better than Romney. There must be someone......anyone

Ok smart-ass.

Tell us if you would still vote for Obama if you had better options.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Of course I would.......of course none of the Republicans are a better option

You refuse to answer the question so STFU about our choices.

If problem-solving is low on your list of course you don't like the GOP.

You just want an empty suit that causes turmoil and screws with people's heads.

I for one prefer a POTUS that doesn't make me want to pop him in the mouth every time he opens it.

Last edited:
Joe, you aren't still holding out hope that he won't be the nominee are you? You really think this Newtie thing has legs? Really?

So far we've seen the rise and fall of Bachmann, Cain, Perry and now the rise of Newt. It won't be long until he's back down in single digits and good old Romney is left standing alone.

There will be plenty of threads about the cardboard cutout man then, don't worry.

my first question is, why aren't you doing them now? I mean, it seems to me you liberals attack EVERYONE else, and you leave this guy alone.

I think that Newt has legs because "Not Romney" is still the majority in the party. yes, that support has shifted over a bunch of different candidates, but Romney has been at this for five years now, and he's still around 25%.

Newt could have legs because while he has "baggage" (oh, notice all the news stories are using the word "baggage". Like they were all getting talking points from the same place) most of it is old news. There aren't going to be any shocks like a sexually harrassed woman coming out of the woodwork or someone finding an ethnic slur painted on a rock outside his vacation house.

This man's been around the block for something like 30 years now. He's been in a ton of tough fights... not a pushover.

Forum List

Back