Nine muslim apes gang raped mother of two in Sweden

I'm sure the Swede's will excuse it, it's cultural after all. You have to make some cultural allowances for these things.

It's the fault of the white man's oppressive policies of the past.

It's the Russians!
15823561_732980420184192_7186365929158588420_n.jpg

As I stated, the whole history of the United States shows that the despite the "irredeemable evil" of slavery, that the nation healed after the Civil War, and it wasn't until quite recently that you lefties started your war against Southern regional pride.

Right. So if a German walks down the street flying a swastika, he's just showing "Pride"... right?

Oh, wait. In Germany, it's illegal to do that.

We should do the same with the stars and bars.

As I stated, the whole history of the United States shows that the despite the "irredeemable evil" of slavery, that the nation healed after the Civil War, and it wasn't until quite recently that you lefties started your war against Southern regional pride.

Right. So if a German walks down the street flying a swastika, he's just showing "Pride"... right?

You want to make this illegal? To put people in jail for maybe having a poster like this? Or an dvd of the tv show?

john_schneider_general_lee.jpg

And you are so lacking in self awareness that you think YOUR enemies are the nazis.

LIke I said, the whole history of the United States shows that the despite the "irredeemable evil" of slavery, that the nation healed after the Civil War, and it wasn't until quite recently that you lefty assholes started your war against Southern regional pride

I'm sure the Swede's will excuse it, it's cultural after all. You have to make some cultural allowances for these things.

It's the fault of the white man's oppressive policies of the past.

It's the Russians!
15823561_732980420184192_7186365929158588420_n.jpg

Well, now they have Trump on their payroll..

You saying nonsense over and over again, doesn't make it less nonsensical.

It just makes you a lying ass.

15741155_732555703559997_4252216053284526707_n.jpg

You want to make this illegal? To put people in jail for maybe having a poster like this? Or an dvd of the tv show?

They've already pulled this turd of a show off the air... so good for me.

You saying nonsense over and over again, doesn't make it less nonsensical.

It just makes you a lying ass.

17 Intelligence Agencies say otherwise..

New Topics

Forum List

Back