Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

Every major news organization is reporting this story.

Shit like this is why the GOP is dying.

All it's gotten is local coverage and even that will end within a day. And no one in the press is demanding anything be done to prevent such tragedies in the future. The attitude is "call it an accident and forget it".

How typical of rw's to make fun of children being murdered.

31 school shootings since Columbine.

Can't you at least PRETEND to care?

I'm sure more kids are killed in car crashes each year than are killed by guns. But you liberals ignore that. Get help please.

Well it's not a scientific study but I read last week about the 500th 2012 homicide in Chicago. And then I was there over the weekend and on the overhead message things on a couple of the freeways drivers were warned/reminded that 947 people have died in car accidents thus far this year.

Well it's not a scientific study but I read last week about the 500th 2012 homicide in Chicago. And then I was there over the weekend and on the overhead message things on a couple of the freeways drivers were warned/reminded that 947 people have died in car accidents thus far this year.

That ratio holds throughout the country. For every gun death (excluding suicides) there are 2 highway deaths.

What makes it even crazier is we know how to cut highway deaths in half overnight. And doing so would SAVE billions of dollars a year. OTOH no one has a good solution to gun violence and yet that's what we talk about!!!.

I just read an article that FEDERAL agents are investigating this crash!!! That's BS and the state should tell the feds to butt out. It happened on an interstate but it's still a state issue.

What a dumb. ass. thread. The op and the USMB WIngnut Brigade contributing to this are fucking idiots.

I just read an article that FEDERAL agents are investigating this crash!!! That's BS and the state should tell the feds to butt out. It happened on an interstate but it's still a state issue.

Shut up, moron.

Forum List

Back